KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Excitement Surrounds Doobie Brothers Tribute Album
- Rock Fever: Keith Urban's First One-Man Band
- Kacey Musgraves' Secrets of Life on the Bus
- Lady Antebellum Fans Inspiring Next Album
- CMT's Next Women of Country Adds Five Artists
- ACM Awards Reveal Eight Performers
- Keith Urban Is Ready for the Road
- The Then and Now of Nashville Turned Upside Down
- Kacey Musgraves' Most Prophetic Song Is 16 Years Old
- Tim McGraw Will Make the Rounds at Major Music Festivals
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris & More Perform at All For The Hall Benefit Concert
- Watch Eric Church’s “A Man Who Was Gonna Die Young” Video
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & More to Perform on ACM Awards
- Will Carrie Underwood Make It Another Week at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Chris Young Prepares to Travel Across the Pond
- Eli Young Band Honor Small-Town Fans with 10,000 Towns
- Rascal Flatts Proud to Inspire the Next Generation
- Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum & Jake Owen to Headline Watershed Music Festival
- Martina McBride, Charley Pride & More Scheduled for 2015 Country Music Cruise
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.