KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Little Big Town’s Big Little “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Dolly Parton Celebrates With CMT Hot 20 Countdown
- Party Down South: Memorable Fights from Past Seasons
- Dylan, Cash and Nashville Cats Opens With Charlie Daniels, Charlie McCoy
- Kenny Chesney’s All-Star Tour Launch in Nashville
- Recap: Party Down South: Gettin’ On and Goin’ Off
- Watch Kenny Chesney Prep for 47th Birthday Bash
- Eric Church Loves His Gold as Much as His Platinum
- Jason Aldean Wedding Details Revealed
- Country Music Hall of Fame Inductees Announcement Like a Family Reunion
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
- Junk Gypsies Announce Their Own Paint Line
- Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- 10 Best Country Drinking Songs
- 5 Easy Ways to Refresh Your Home for Spring
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.