KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Brantley Gilbert’s Expanded Just as I Am Returns as No. 1 Country Album
- Erin Andrews and Brittany Snow Will Host 2015 CMT Music Awards
- CMT Hot 20 Countdown Welcomes Brad Paisley, Maddie & Tae
- Miranda Lambert: The Silver Lining
- Recap: Party Down South 2: Girls Night!
- Willie Nelson Tells His Own Story
- Would You Like Your Salad Dressing on the Side?
- Billy Currington Keeps Summer Forever
- Frederick Dierks Bentley Is His Name
- Inside the Mind of Party Down South Creator SallyAnn Salsano
- 7 Unique Ways to Wear Something Blue at Your Wedding
- Little Big Town’s “Girl Crush” Repeats At No. 1 on Top 20
- Jana Kramer’s Rustic Wedding
- The HGTV Lodge is Returning to CMA Fest June 11-14
- 6 Quirky Attractions in Texas
- Simple, Inexpensive Wedding Table Decorations
- Little Big Town Gets Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
- A List of Every Celeb in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Roasted Tomato Crostini
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman Releases Cookbook
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.