KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Jake Owen Set to Host ACM Honors in Nashville
- 12 Country Songs for Troubled Times
- Jason Aldean Burns It Up With "Burnin' It Down"
- Carrie Underwood Is This Week's Silver Lining
- Tim McGraw's Three Duet Partners: An Analysis
- Dierks Bentley Retraces Songwriting Roots
- Eric Paslay Brings "Song About a Girl" to Video
- Miranda Lambert Working on Comedy Film
- Alleged Rape at Keith Urban Concert
- Jon Pardi Wants to Make the Girls Dance
- Watch Lucy Hale’s “Lie A Little Better” Music Video
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Cajun Corn and Shrimp With Bacon
- Big & Rich Will Release Gravity on September 23
- The Junk Gypsies Collaborate With Pottery Barn Teen
- Doobie Brothers Reveal Tribute Album Lineup
- Meet Emi Sunshine
- Luke Bryan Announces Farm Tour 2014
- Thompson Square Recalls Heartache With New Single
- David Nail Announces I’m A Fire Tour
- Dollywood Presents the Great American Country Show
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.