KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 10 Hazy Musical Memories From Bonnaroo
- O Music Awards: Striking Matches, Constant Drumming and More
- American Idol's Kree Harrison Is Moving Forward
- Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw Still Topping Country Charts
- 10 Country Classics for Father's Day
- Toby Keith's Oklahoma Twister Relief Concert Set for July 6 in Norman, Okla.
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- "Music Independence Day" Blowout Coming on July 4
- Hunter Hayes Chooses Striking Matches to Light Up His New York Concert
- The Avett Brothers Salute Their Dad's Hard Work
- Taylor Swift Twirls with the Rolling Stones
- Jusin Moore Applies Lessons Learned from Headlining Acts
- Patty Loveless Celebrates 25 Years as a Grand Ole Opry Member
- The Band Perry Tell All at Annual Fan Club Party
- Rain Doesn’t Stop Kenny Chesney in Kansas City
- Kacey Musgraves Performs at Bonnaroo
- Dierks Bentley Chats with Fans Live from His Video Shoot Tonight
- Little Big Town & Trisha Yearwood Win Daytime Emmy Awards
- Kellie Pickler to Co-Host The View
- Hunter Hayes Sells Out Two Nights at The Ryman
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.