KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Country Stars Take the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Taylor Swift Takes Questions From Social Media
- Carrie Underwood Joins 11 NFL Players for New Theme
- The Wonderful World of Kacey Musgraves and Katy Perry
- Trisha Yearwood Returning on New Label With PrizeFighter
- Jake Owen Treats Fans to a Nashville Beach Party
- Miranda Lambert's Haircut Makes a Statement
- Taylor Swift and Polaroids: Instant Love
- Carrie Underwood, Lady A Get Festive With Michael W. Smith
- Brad Paisley's Boys Inspire and Critique His Moonshine
- Thomas Rhett Appreciates Dad’s Advice on the Road
- Great American Vacation: Grand Finale!
- Blake Shelton Releases “Neon Light”
- Scotty McCreery Extends See You Tonight Tour
- George Strait Announces The Cowboy Rides Away Live Album
- Country Brides: How to Wear Cowboy Boots on Your Wedding Day
- Taylor Swift Releases ‘Shake It Off,’ Reveals New Album
- Wade Bowen Announces Plans to Release a New Album
- Florida Georgia Line to Release Anything Goes October 14
- Blake Shelton and Elvis Featured on New Barbra Streisand Album
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.