KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Blake Shelton Does Country Proud at Wrigley Field
- Jason Aldean and Kenny Chesney Go Day Drinking at B-Dubs
- Brad Paisley on Why the Concert Pit Isn't Baby-Friendly
- Little Big Town Reuniting With Team Blake
- Kip Moore Kicks Off the Mtn. Dew CMT Summer Concert Series
- Tom Petty: 10 Essential Tracks
- Get Inspired With New Music and DVD
- Keith Urban Says Garth Brooks Tour Will Be Phenomenal
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Tom Petty
- Joe Nichols' "Yeah" Rolls In as No. 1 Song
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- Lady Antebellum to Release 747 on September 30
- Kellie Pickler to Voice ‘VeggieTales’ Character
- Krystal Keith Makes Grand Ole Opry Debut
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Stay at No.1 on Top 20
- Jana Kramer Brings “Love” To Top 20
- Allison Veltz’s ‘Bright Side’ Video Supports Nashville Humane Society
- Maddie & Tae Discuss Writing “Girl in a Country Song”
- Top State Fairs in the U.S.
- Kenny Chesney Announces His Only Show of 2014
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.