KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Elvis Presley
- Keith Urban: “I Was Going to Do It Forever”
- Garth Brooks Back on Top With Man Against Machine
- Jake Owen’s My Chauffeur
- Don’t Do Dibs Down South
- Will Luke Bryan Win Artist of the Year Honors at American Music Awards
- The Ugly Truth Behind FarmersOnly.com
- Big & Rich Go to College, Fit Right In
- Watch 14-Year-Old Taylor Swift Stare Daggers at the Camera
- Country Stars Show Support for Ty Herndon and Billy Gilman
- Quick and Easy Last-Minute Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Carrie Underwood Always Knew She Was Having A Boy
- What Exactly Is Mantiquing?
- Blake Shelton Remains At No. 1 on Top 20
- One Pan Nan: Baked Cranberries with Brandy
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Cookie Butter Truffles
- Easton Corbin Helps Present a $1 Million Check to the FFA
- Cole Swindell Thanks Fans by Releasing Down Home Sessions EP
- Ultimate Sportsman’s Lodge Colorado Premieres on Great American Country
- Garth Brooks Joins Social Media, Loves Twitter
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.