KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Patsy Cline
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Taylor Swift
- Kenny Chesney Performs Instant Jam in Georgia
- Country Stars Deserve Labor Day Praise, Too
- Dierks Bentley's "Drunk on a Plane" in Holding Pattern at No. 1
- George Strait Gives It All He's Got on Final Tour
- 10 Songs for Labor Day
- Pistol Grannies: Will That Ever Be a Thing?
- Want to Own a Piece of the Judds' History?
- Brantley Gilbert Still Needs Mama, Daddy and God
- Top 10 Country Songs for Labor Day
- Flippin’ RVs Premieres on Great American Country
- One Pan Nan: Kickin’ Pimento Cheese
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Return to No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Top 5 Country Songs About Football
- Great American Country’s Summer Vacation Highlights
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Dirt” Reminds Them of Home
- Eric Church and Wife Katherine Launch Chief Cares Charity
- Food Network’s Trisha Yearwood Nominated for 2014 CableFAX Award
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.