KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Little Big Town Inject Fun Into Pain Killer
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Party Down South Gets In the Holiday Spirit
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Eric Church Takes New York City on His Own Terms
- I'm Crushing on Little Big Town's "Girl Crush"
- Taylor Swift Credits Nashville With Life Lessons
- Kip Moore Brings Swagger to Ryman Auditorium
- Jason Aldean: "Music Was It"
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
- Eric Church Extends The Outsiders World Tour Into 2015
- Blake Shelton to Return for Season 8 of The Voice
- Great American Country, Popular Photography Launch $5,000 Contest
- Angaleena Presley’s Childhood Inspired “American Middle Class”
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.