KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Tyler Farr: Explore CMT Performances, Learn About the Songs
- Songwriting Secrets of Dierks Bentley, Kacey Musgraves
- George Strait Says, “Let It Go”
- Kelly Clarkson’s “Funny-Slash-Horrible” Analogy
- Carrie Underwood’s Cover Is Blown
- Superstar Photos From iHeartRadio Country Festival
- Keith Urban Watches Mayweather Fight From Australia
- Jennifer Nettles’ Mom Says “She’s Got This”
- RaeLynn’s Birthday Party Sure to Be a Rich Bash
- Dierks Bentley’s “Say You Do” Moves In as No. 1 Song
- 20 Country Songs About Mom
- 7 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- 6 Famous Places To Visit In Iowa
- 6 of America’s Best Craft Beer Festivals
- Blake Shelton Has Second Week at No. 1 on Top 20
- Is Your Porch Ready for Spring?
- 5 Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- See the Sights on Shania’s Farewell Tour
- Made From America Premieres April 30
- Beautiful, Budget-Friendly Wedding Dresses
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.