KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Dierks Takes Party to the Super Bowl
- Zac Brown Wants More Fests in More Cities
- Blake Shelton to Star in Adam Sandler Comedy
- ACM New Artist Voting Open Now
- Taylor Swift Surprises Guests at Nashville’s Grammy-Nominees Party
- Jake Owen’s Best Compliment Ever
- Is Blake Shelton the New Taylor Swift?
- Miranda Lambert’s Ready for Some “Smokin’ and Drinkin’”
- Gotta See This: Carrie vs. Kate in Maternity Style
- This Song Sounds Like That Song
- A Very Barry Branson Premieres Feb. 5
- Glamping at Paws Up Is All About the Butlers
- HGTV Dream Home 2015 Sweepstakes
- Carrie Underwood Keeps No. 1 Streak Alive on Top 20
- 8 Family-Friendly Spring Break Destinations
- Celebrate Off the Map Finale with Recipes from the Show
- Historic East Coast Boardwalks
- 6 Cideries On Tap
- Carrie Underwood Continues Run at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Baked Spaghetti Squash
For anyone looking to brand Jason Aldean as part of a significant musical movement, good luck.
There’s a lot about the singer that’s become familiar during his five years as a country hitmaker, after all, he has spent more weeks at #1 on the radio charts than any other country artist in the last 12 months. But none of what he does comes out quite like anyone else. The blues-tinged licks at the end of his phrases—there’s a ring of familiarity about them, but you can’t really link them to another artist.