KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Sara Evans Brings A-Game to Slow Me Down
- Luke Bryan Shakes, Rattles and Rolls in Memphis
- Keith Urban Announces Raise 'Em Up Tour
- Taylor Swift: Not Sorry About Loving Nashville
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's New Album Due June 3
- Tim McGraw Weighs In on Stadium Tours
- Sara Evans vs. "Kenny Chesneys of the World"
- Dierks Bentley Tops Country Albums Chart for Fifth Time With Riser
- Eli Young Band Stepping Up for 10,000 Towns
- Watch Florida Georgia Line’s “This Is How We Roll” Video Featuring Luke Bryan
- George Strait Is Planning a Post-Tour Vacation
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris & More Perform at All For The Hall Benefit Concert
- Watch Eric Church’s “A Man Who Was Gonna Die Young” Video
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & More to Perform on ACM Awards
- Will Carrie Underwood Make It Another Week at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Chris Young Prepares to Travel Across the Pond
- Eli Young Band Honor Small-Town Fans with 10,000 Towns
- Rascal Flatts Proud to Inspire the Next Generation
Gretchen Frances Wilson (born June 26, 1973 in Pocahontas, Illinois) is a Grammy award-winning American country music singer-songwriter. Gretchen was born in Pocahontas, Illinois to a 16-year-old mother. Her father left before she was two years old, and she and her mother lived in trailer parks and relative poverty. Gretchen's mother worked as a waitress, and Gretchen herself dropped out of the 8th grade at age 15 to work as a cook and bartender in rural Illinois.