KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Blake Shelton's New Album Arrives Sept. 30
- Keith Urban Makes Plea for Historic Preservation
- How Luke Bryan's Guitar Player Got on the "Roller Coaster"
- Brad Paisley Has Hundreds of Words for His Rising Star Co-Stars
- Jake Owen Set to Host ACM Honors in Nashville
- 12 Country Songs for Troubled Times
- Jason Aldean Burns It Up With "Burnin' It Down"
- Carrie Underwood Is This Week's Silver Lining
- Tim McGraw's Three Duet Partners: An Analysis
- Dierks Bentley Retraces Songwriting Roots
- Will Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert Remain at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Whitney Duncan and Keith Tollefson Are Married
- Great American Country, HGTV, DIY Partner With Rebuilding Together
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Chicken and Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Garth Brooks Announces Comeback Tour Stop in Atlanta
- Watch Lucy Hale’s “Lie A Little Better” Music Video
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Cajun Corn and Shrimp With Bacon
- Big & Rich Will Release Gravity on September 23
- The Junk Gypsies Collaborate With Pottery Barn Teen
- Doobie Brothers Reveal Tribute Album Lineup
Gretchen Frances Wilson (born June 26, 1973 in Pocahontas, Illinois) is a Grammy award-winning American country music singer-songwriter. Gretchen was born in Pocahontas, Illinois to a 16-year-old mother. Her father left before she was two years old, and she and her mother lived in trailer parks and relative poverty. Gretchen's mother worked as a waitress, and Gretchen herself dropped out of the 8th grade at age 15 to work as a cook and bartender in rural Illinois.