KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Recap: Party Down South 2: Two Can Play at This Game
- Carrie Underwood’s Creative Ammunition on “Little Toy Guns”
- Brad Paisley on Opening for Rolling Stones
- Ever Feared for Your Safety at a Concert?
- Sam Hunt and Dwight Yoakam Become “Fast” Friends
- Tim McGraw, George Clooney Prepare for Tomorrowland
- Kelly Clarkson on “Clingy and Mushy” Guys
- Keith Urban Goes for “Broke” With Jason Derulo
- Luke Bryan: “We Feel Honored That We’re So Blessed”
- Is It Meghan Trainor or Party Down South 2‘s Kelsie Davenport?
- A List of Every Celeb in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Roasted Tomato Crostini
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman Releases Cookbook
- New Shows from Alaska to Texas
- In Bloom: The Best Flowers for Spring and Summer Weddings
- Spanish Style Roll-Ups
- Little Big Town Takes “Girl Crush” to No. 1 on Top 20
- The 10 Best Flea Markets in America
- New Season of Junk Gypsies
- 5 Unique Places To Visit in Louisiana
Gretchen Frances Wilson (born June 26, 1973 in Pocahontas, Illinois) is a Grammy award-winning American country music singer-songwriter. Gretchen was born in Pocahontas, Illinois to a 16-year-old mother. Her father left before she was two years old, and she and her mother lived in trailer parks and relative poverty. Gretchen's mother worked as a waitress, and Gretchen herself dropped out of the 8th grade at age 15 to work as a cook and bartender in rural Illinois.