KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Luke Bryan on Partying With Blake Shelton
- Jason Aldean Admits “I Was a Wreck”
- Carrie Underwood on the Voice “Blessed by God”
- Tim McGraw Says Judge Artists by Their Albums
- Recap: Party Down South: The Big Uneasy
- Jason Aldean, Reba and Brooks & Dunn Come Full Circle at ACM Awards
- Eric Church Is a Hot Concert Ticket
- Are There Any $1.2 Million Country Lyrics?
- Nashville Recap: Four Little Words That Changed the TV Series Forever
- Miranda Lambert: The Makeup’s Gone
- Beautiful, Budget-Friendly Wedding Dresses
- Blake Takes Over No. 1 on Top 20
- Hit the Road, Y’all!
- Take Our Country State of Mind Quiz
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
- Budget Wedding: 6 Ways to Save Money
- Miranda and Luke Win Big at ACM Awards
- Q&A With the Salvage Dawgs
- Spring Festivals in Bloom
- Miranda Has Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
Gretchen Frances Wilson (born June 26, 1973 in Pocahontas, Illinois) is a Grammy award-winning American country music singer-songwriter. Gretchen was born in Pocahontas, Illinois to a 16-year-old mother. Her father left before she was two years old, and she and her mother lived in trailer parks and relative poverty. Gretchen's mother worked as a waitress, and Gretchen herself dropped out of the 8th grade at age 15 to work as a cook and bartender in rural Illinois.