KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT Crossroads: Bob Seger and Jason Aldean Confirmed
- Where Have All the Cowboy Songs Gone?
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Kristian Bush Fights Off Zombies in "Trailer Hitch"
- Now What, Shania Twain?
- Alan Jackson Digs Brandy Clark Song
- Reba McEntire Signs to Nash Icon Music
- Little Big Town Inject Fun Into Pain Killer
- Kellie Pickler Dazzles at USO Gala
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
- Eric Church Extends The Outsiders World Tour Into 2015
- Blake Shelton to Return for Season 8 of The Voice
Gretchen Frances Wilson (born June 26, 1973 in Pocahontas, Illinois) is a Grammy award-winning American country music singer-songwriter. Gretchen was born in Pocahontas, Illinois to a 16-year-old mother. Her father left before she was two years old, and she and her mother lived in trailer parks and relative poverty. Gretchen's mother worked as a waitress, and Gretchen herself dropped out of the 8th grade at age 15 to work as a cook and bartender in rural Illinois.