KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Dierks Bentley Lands "Drunk on a Plane" at No. 1
- Taylor Swift Performing Live Sunday on MTV Video Music Awards
- 14 Country Albums for Fall 2014
- The Band Perry: No Hurricanes, Butterflies or Rainbows
- Chase Rice Ignites the Night and Shines a Light
- Losers Inspired Chris Young's Winner
- Jake Owen Says "Patience Happened"
- When the Game Stands Tall Captures Essence of High School Football
- Brett Eldredge and Co-Writers Party to "Beat of the Music"
- ACM Honors Add Dierks Bentley, Kenny Chesney, More
- Miranda Lambert’s Signature “Randarita” Cocktail Recipe
- Florida Georgia Line Gets Corn Maze Tribute
- Scotty McCreery Reclaims No. 1 on Top 20
- U.S. National Park Service Celebrates Its 98th Birthday
- Johnny Cash Boyhood Home Is Now Open
- Florida Georgia Line Digs Deeper with “Dirt” Music Video
- Dierks Bentley Lands at No. 1 with “Drunk On A Plane”
- Watch the Trailer for Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Chipotle Lime Shrimp Skewers
- Top 20 Country Countdown Visits Gatlinburg
Josh Turner (born Joshua Otis Turner, November 20, 1977 in Hannah, South Carolina) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Josh Turner is a country artist who describes his music as South Carolina Lowcountry. His voice and musical style has often been compared to that of Johnny Cash's. Hailing from the Hannah, South Carolina, Josh moved to Nashville in 1996 to study music at Belmont University. It was there that he met his current wife, Jennifer Ford, whom he married in 2003. During that same year, he released his debut album, Long Black Train.