KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Miranda Lambert: Off the Road to Recharge
- Martina McBride Tops Chart With Everlasting
- CMT Hits the Beach for Tortuga Music Festival
- Zac Brown Band Reveals Tour Dates
- 10 Things Greg Kinnear Taught Me About Heaven
- David Nail Recruits Best Voices to Sing With Him
- Hayden Panettiere on Connie Britton's Tweets
- Kip Moore Releases “Dirt Road” Single
- Taylor Swift Sells Out Shanghai Show in One Minute
- Dolly Parton Plans Special Record Store Day Release
- One Pan Nan: Get Nan Kelley’s Recipe for Apple Pie Moonshine Muffins
- Country Music Hall of Fame Celebrates Expansion with Grand Opening
- Justin Moore & Scott Borchetta Honored for Helping Military Families
- Martina McBride Rides Her Soul Train
- Rodney Atkins Holds StageIt Show for Holston United Methodist Home for Children
- Exclusive: Sarah Darling’s Wedding Diary — The Wedding Registry
- ACM Awards Sell Out Dallas Cowboy Stadium in 18 Minutes
Josh Turner (born Joshua Otis Turner, November 20, 1977 in Hannah, South Carolina) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Josh Turner is a country artist who describes his music as South Carolina Lowcountry. His voice and musical style has often been compared to that of Johnny Cash's. Hailing from the Hannah, South Carolina, Josh moved to Nashville in 1996 to study music at Belmont University. It was there that he met his current wife, Jennifer Ford, whom he married in 2003. During that same year, he released his debut album, Long Black Train.