KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Country Stars Have Little Big Town’s Back in “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Darius Rucker Works It Out Southern Style
- Keith Urban, Eric Church Added to ACM Party for a Cause
- Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen Have “Standards”
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Darius Rucker Releases New Album, Southern Style
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Loving “Girl Crush”
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- 5 Must-Visit Destinations in Arkansas
- Pretty Easter Tablescape Ideas
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
Josh Turner (born Joshua Otis Turner, November 20, 1977 in Hannah, South Carolina) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Josh Turner is a country artist who describes his music as South Carolina Lowcountry. His voice and musical style has often been compared to that of Johnny Cash's. Hailing from the Hannah, South Carolina, Josh moved to Nashville in 1996 to study music at Belmont University. It was there that he met his current wife, Jennifer Ford, whom he married in 2003. During that same year, he released his debut album, Long Black Train.