KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Dierks Bentley, Thomas Rhett Looking for Mermaids
- Hunter Hayes to Appear on Bella and the Bulldogs
- Why Jake Owen’s Used Car Is So Pricey
- Yes, Shania Twain Is Blond
- Miranda Lambert, RaeLynn Skip the Makeup
- Steel Guitarist and Inventor Buddy Emmons Dead at 78
- Craig Campbell’s Wife Encouraged Sexy New Video
- Two Hours of Miranda Lambert, Cool Friends at Nashville Club
- Will Jason Aldean Continue His Acting Career?
- Are the Dixie Chicks Considering a U.S. Tour?
- DIY Wedding Photo Booth
- Interview: The Junk Gypsies Talk Their Latest Projects
- Your Ultimate Summer Activity Checklist
- 6 of Nashville’s Best Honky Tonks
- 6 Best Fourth of July Destinations
- Father’s Day French Toast Strata
- 6 Summer Boredom Busters
- 5 Easy DIY Father’s Day Gifts
- Affordable, DIY Bridesmaid Gifts
- 5 Quirky, Cool Places To Visit In Oregon
Josh Turner (born Joshua Otis Turner, November 20, 1977 in Hannah, South Carolina) is an American country music singer-songwriter. Josh Turner is a country artist who describes his music as South Carolina Lowcountry. His voice and musical style has often been compared to that of Johnny Cash's. Hailing from the Hannah, South Carolina, Josh moved to Nashville in 1996 to study music at Belmont University. It was there that he met his current wife, Jennifer Ford, whom he married in 2003. During that same year, he released his debut album, Long Black Train.