KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Little Big Town Toast a Slew of Career Milestones
- Brantley Gilbert Found Old Love Back Home
- CMT Crossroads: Bob Seger and Jason Aldean Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's Not 100 Percent Badass
- Tim McGraw Wore Out 1968 Elvis Album
- Where Have All the Cowboy Songs Gone?
- Sundy Best Bring a Fresh Sound to Austin City Limits Music Festival
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Kristian Bush Fights Off Zombies in "Trailer Hitch"
- Chris Young Announces 2015 A.M. Worldwide Tour
- Brantley Gilbert Shares Details About His Engagement
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
James Travis Tritt (born February 9, 1963) is an American country music singer. He now resides in Hiram, Georgia off Travis Tritt Highway. Tritt was born in Marietta, Georgia to James and Gwen Tritt. At age 3, he received his first guitar from his father. By 22, he had been through two divorces and had committed himself entirely to his music career. He has been a member of the Grand Ole Opry since 1992. Today, he and wife Theresa have three children: Tyler Reese (born February 18, 1998), Tristan James (born June 16, 1999) and Terian Nathaniel (born November 20, 2003).