KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Luke Bryan on the Hugs of Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean
- Dierks Bentley's 12-Pack Is Complete
- Tim McGraw Previews New Album at Private Party
- Darius Rucker Plans Christmas Album
- CMA Awards Add Lambert, Shelton, Urban
- Garth Brooks' Daughter Joins Him Onstage
- Live @ CMT: Old Crow Medicine Show
- Hear the Bacon Brothers' "493 Miles"
- If Dolly Parton Ruled the World
- Kenny Chesney Has America's Top Country Song With "American Kids"
- Maddie & Tae Grew Up Fast to Sing Country Music
- Miranda Lambert Credits Kenny Chesney for Touring Success
- Recipes Fit for a [Farm] Queen
- Miranda Lambert’s MuttNation Foundation Breaks Ground on Redemption Ranch
- How to Go Camping in Style
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Keep No. 1 Streak Alive on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Peach and Prosciutto Pizza with Truffle Honey
- Florida Georgia Line Was Almost ‘Orange Peach’
- Lady Antebellum’s Dave Haywood and Wife Kelli Welcome a Son
- Carrie Underwood Producing TV Series Based on “Two Black Cadillacs”
James Travis Tritt (born February 9, 1963) is an American country music singer. He now resides in Hiram, Georgia off Travis Tritt Highway. Tritt was born in Marietta, Georgia to James and Gwen Tritt. At age 3, he received his first guitar from his father. By 22, he had been through two divorces and had committed himself entirely to his music career. He has been a member of the Grand Ole Opry since 1992. Today, he and wife Theresa have three children: Tyler Reese (born February 18, 1998), Tristan James (born June 16, 1999) and Terian Nathaniel (born November 20, 2003).