KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen Have “Standards”
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Loving “Girl Crush”
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- First Photo of Carrie Underwood’s Baby
- How Did Luke Bryan Hurt His Elbow?
- Cole Swindell Scores Third No. 1 With “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey”
- Little Big Town’s Big Little “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
- Junk Gypsies Announce Their Own Paint Line
- Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
James Travis Tritt (born February 9, 1963) is an American country music singer. He now resides in Hiram, Georgia off Travis Tritt Highway. Tritt was born in Marietta, Georgia to James and Gwen Tritt. At age 3, he received his first guitar from his father. By 22, he had been through two divorces and had committed himself entirely to his music career. He has been a member of the Grand Ole Opry since 1992. Today, he and wife Theresa have three children: Tyler Reese (born February 18, 1998), Tristan James (born June 16, 1999) and Terian Nathaniel (born November 20, 2003).