KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Carrie Underwood's Spooktacular Halloween Plans
- 10 Country Songs About Ghostly Occurrences
- Luke Bryan Announces New Clothing Line
- Country Stars Confront Fans' Bad Behavior
- Dierks Bentley Votes for His CMA Album of a Lifetime
- Keith Urban Walks the Walk
- Doug Seegers Goes From Street Singer to Swedish Star
- Well Done, Kix Brooks
- Halloween Crowd Toasts Lady Antebellum's "Bartender"
- Is Sam Hunt Bending Country Music's Rules?
- Country Stars Share Favorite Halloween Memories
- AT&T U-verse Presents My Opry Debut on Country Deep App
- Brantley Gilbert, Maddie & Tae Share Favorite Costumes
- Miranda Lambert Raises Over $600,000 for MuttNation Foundation
- Luke Bryan and David Nail Know “Good” Halloween Candy
- Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean Merge Tours for Stadium Shows
- Eric Church and Darius Rucker Remember Favorite Halloween Costumes
- Kenny Chesney Announces The Big Revival Tour
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- Sara Evans To Release First Christmas Album on November 17
Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989 in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania) is an American country pop singer-songwriter and actress. In 2006, she released her debut single "Tim McGraw", then her self-titled debut album, which was subsequently certified multi-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. In November 2008, Swift released her second album, Fearless. Fearless and Taylor Swift finished 2008 at number-three and number-six respectively, with sales of 2.1 and 1.5 million. Fearless has topped the Billboard 200 in 11 non-consecutive weeks; no album has spent more time at No.