KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Miranda Lambert Isn't Half the Tweeter Blake Shelton Is
- Hunter Hayes Admits to Once Feeling "Invisible"
- Keith Urban: Who Wouldn't Want to Be in a U-Haul?
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Miranda Lambert: Off the Road to Recharge
- Martina McBride Tops Chart With Everlasting
- CMT Hits the Beach for Tortuga Music Festival
- Eric Church to Release Vinyl Edition of The Outsiders for Record Store Day
- Take a Tour of Keith Urban’s Trailer
- Previously Unreleased Hank Williams Recordings Due Out May 20
- George Strait Prepares to Wrap His Final Tour
- Glen Campbell Moved Into an Alzheimer’s Care Facility
- Will Carrie Underwood Top the Chart on Top 20 Again This Week?
- Tim McGraw’s Sundown Heaven Tour Essentials
- Kip Moore Releases “Dirt Road” Single
- Taylor Swift Sells Out Shanghai Show in One Minute
- Dolly Parton Plans Special Record Store Day Release
Ashton Shepherd (born Ashton Delilah Shepherd on August 16, 1986 in Coffeeville, Alabama) is an American country music singer-songwriter. She was signed to Universal Music Group Nashville's MCA Nashville division in April of 2007. Her 2008 debut album Sounds So Good produced two top 40 hits on the Hot Country Songs charts: "Takin' Off This Pain" and the title track. In 2011, she released her second album, Where Country Grows, which includes the top 20 hit "Look It Up".