KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- George Strait Gives It All He's Got on Final Tour
- 10 Songs for Labor Day
- Pistol Grannies: Will That Ever Be a Thing?
- Want to Own a Piece of the Judds' History?
- Brantley Gilbert Still Needs Mama, Daddy and God
- Dolly Parton: Wet T-Shirt Contest Costs Extra
- George Strait: The Cowboy Rides Away Premieres Friday on CMT
- Keith Urban Plays the Antithesis of Arena Shows
- A Luke Bryan Prediction: Four Years Early
- Ride "Shotgun" With Tim McGraw
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Top 5 Country Songs About Football
- Great American Country’s Summer Vacation Highlights
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Dirt” Reminds Them of Home
- Eric Church and Wife Katherine Launch Chief Cares Charity
- Food Network’s Trisha Yearwood Nominated for 2014 CableFAX Award
- The LogHeads Visit Knott’s Berry Farm
- Little Big Town Announces The Pain Killer Tour
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Looks We Loved
- Love and Theft’s Stephen Barker Liles Marries In Nashville
Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976) is an American country music artist. In 2001, he made his debut with the single "Austin". Released as the lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" went on to spend five weeks at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. This song was the first single from his gold-certified debut album, which also produced two more Top 20 hits. Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, Shelton was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001.