KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Johnny Cash's Forgotten 1980s Sessions Due March 25
- Zac Brown Band, Parmalee Release New Music
- Will Dustin Lynch Enlist Added Star Power for New Album?
- Sarah Darling Embraces the Holiday Season
- Garth Brooks Confirms 2014 World Tour
- Ray Price Hospitalized in Texas
- Sara Evans Sets New Album for March 4
- Hayden Panettiere: Nashville Resident?
- Garth Brooks Reclaims Country Album Crown With Blame It All on My Roots
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ray Price Back in the Hospital; Fighting Pancreatic Cancer
- Scotty McCreery Spreads Christmas Cheer Nationwide
- Wrangler NFR 2013: Wade Sundell Having a Hot Time in Las Vegas
- Frankie Ballard Will Release Sunshine & Whiskey on February 11
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: How to Make Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Billy Currington Announces We Are Tonight Tour
- Justin Moore, LeAnn Rimes & More Added to American Country Awards
- Dolly Parton Announces Release Date for Blue Smoke Album
- Watch: LeAnn Rimes’ “Gasoline and Matches” Video Shot with an iPhone
- Danielle Bradbery Is the New Face of SKECHERS
Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976) is an American country music artist. In 2001, he made his debut with the single "Austin". Released as the lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" went on to spend five weeks at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. This song was the first single from his gold-certified debut album, which also produced two more Top 20 hits. Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, Shelton was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001.