KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT's Next Women of Country Adds Five Artists
- ACM Awards Reveal Eight Performers
- Keith Urban Is Ready for the Road
- The Then and Now of Nashville Turned Upside Down
- Kacey Musgraves' Most Prophetic Song Is 16 Years Old
- Tim McGraw Will Make the Rounds at Major Music Festivals
- The Real Skinny on Carrie Underwood's Legs
- The Five Ways David Nail Is So Country
- Rascal Flatts: From Hell to "Heaven"
- How Dierks Bentley Practices to Be the Best Dad
- Rascal Flatts Proud to Inspire the Next Generation
- Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum & Jake Owen to Headline Watershed Music Festival
- Martina McBride, Charley Pride & More Scheduled for 2015 Country Music Cruise
- The Band Perry on Getting “Gut-Level Honest”
- One Pan Nan: Nan Kelley’s Recipe for Chai Tea Cookies
- The Swon Brothers Make History with Release of “Later On”
- Exclusive: Sarah Darling’s Wedding Diary — Bachelorette Bliss
- Sweepstakes: Watch Flea Market Flip for a Chance to Win $5,000!
- Merle Haggard to Release Okie From Muskogee Anniversary Edition March 25
- Vince Gill, Rascal Flatts’ Joe Don Rooney & More to Perform During Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival
Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976) is an American country music artist. In 2001, he made his debut with the single "Austin". Released as the lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" went on to spend five weeks at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. This song was the first single from his gold-certified debut album, which also produced two more Top 20 hits. Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, Shelton was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001.