KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Country Stars Have Little Big Town’s Back in “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Darius Rucker Works It Out Southern Style
- Keith Urban, Eric Church Added to ACM Party for a Cause
- Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen Have “Standards”
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Darius Rucker Releases New Album, Southern Style
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Loving “Girl Crush”
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- 5 Must-Visit Destinations in Arkansas
- Pretty Easter Tablescape Ideas
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976) is an American country music artist. In 2001, he made his debut with the single "Austin". Released as the lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" went on to spend five weeks at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. This song was the first single from his gold-certified debut album, which also produced two more Top 20 hits. Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, Shelton was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001.