KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Keith Urban: “I Was Going to Do It Forever”
- Garth Brooks Back on Top With Man Against Machine
- Jake Owen’s My Chauffeur
- Don’t Do Dibs Down South
- Will Luke Bryan Win Artist of the Year Honors at American Music Awards
- The Ugly Truth Behind FarmersOnly.com
- Big & Rich Go to College, Fit Right In
- Watch 14-Year-Old Taylor Swift Stare Daggers at the Camera
- Country Stars Show Support for Ty Herndon and Billy Gilman
- Miranda Lambert: “The Only Thing I Can Do”
- What Exactly Is Mantiquing?
- Blake Shelton Remains At No. 1 on Top 20
- One Pan Nan: Baked Cranberries with Brandy
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Cookie Butter Truffles
- Easton Corbin Helps Present a $1 Million Check to the FFA
- Cole Swindell Thanks Fans by Releasing Down Home Sessions EP
- Ultimate Sportsman’s Lodge Colorado Premieres on Great American Country
- Garth Brooks Joins Social Media, Loves Twitter
- Kenny Chesney Releases “Christmas in Blue Chair Bay”
- You Could Win a Dream Getaway to Big Cedar Lodge!
Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976) is an American country music artist. In 2001, he made his debut with the single "Austin". Released as the lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" went on to spend five weeks at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. This song was the first single from his gold-certified debut album, which also produced two more Top 20 hits. Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, Shelton was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001.