KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Reba and Dwight Yoakam Top This Week’s Album Chart
- Luke Bryan on Partying With Blake Shelton
- Jason Aldean Admits “I Was a Wreck”
- Carrie Underwood on the Voice “Blessed by God”
- Tim McGraw Says Judge Artists by Their Albums
- Recap: Party Down South: The Big Uneasy
- Jason Aldean, Reba and Brooks & Dunn Come Full Circle at ACM Awards
- Eric Church Is a Hot Concert Ticket
- Are There Any $1.2 Million Country Lyrics?
- Nashville Recap: Four Little Words That Changed the TV Series Forever
- Beautiful, Budget-Friendly Wedding Dresses
- Blake Takes Over No. 1 on Top 20
- Hit the Road, Y’all!
- Take Our Country State of Mind Quiz
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
- Budget Wedding: 6 Ways to Save Money
- Miranda and Luke Win Big at ACM Awards
- Q&A With the Salvage Dawgs
- Spring Festivals in Bloom
- Miranda Has Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
Montgomery Gentry is a country music duo, founded in the 1990s, consisting of Eddie Montgomery and Troy Gentry. Eddie Montgomery is the older brother of John Michael Montgomery. Some sources say that Troy Gentry is the son of Bobbie Gentry, which is untrue. Troy's parents are Lloyd and Pat Gentry. Eddie, Troy, and John were in a band called Early Tymz. Eddie and Troy continued to perform after John left to pursue a solo career.