KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Miranda Lambert: Off the Road to Recharge
- Martina McBride Tops Chart With Everlasting
- CMT Hits the Beach for Tortuga Music Festival
- Zac Brown Band Reveals Tour Dates
- 10 Things Greg Kinnear Taught Me About Heaven
- David Nail Recruits Best Voices to Sing With Him
- Kip Moore Releases “Dirt Road” Single
- Taylor Swift Sells Out Shanghai Show in One Minute
- Dolly Parton Plans Special Record Store Day Release
- One Pan Nan: Get Nan Kelley’s Recipe for Apple Pie Moonshine Muffins
- Country Music Hall of Fame Celebrates Expansion with Grand Opening
- Justin Moore & Scott Borchetta Honored for Helping Military Families
- Martina McBride Rides Her Soul Train
- Rodney Atkins Holds StageIt Show for Holston United Methodist Home for Children
- Exclusive: Sarah Darling’s Wedding Diary — The Wedding Registry
- ACM Awards Sell Out Dallas Cowboy Stadium in 18 Minutes
Montgomery Gentry is a country music duo, founded in the 1990s, consisting of Eddie Montgomery and Troy Gentry. Eddie Montgomery is the older brother of John Michael Montgomery. Some sources say that Troy Gentry is the son of Bobbie Gentry, which is untrue. Troy's parents are Lloyd and Pat Gentry. Eddie, Troy, and John were in a band called Early Tymz. Eddie and Troy continued to perform after John left to pursue a solo career.