KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 10 Country Songs About Ghostly Occurrences
- Keith Urban Walks the Walk
- Halloween Crowd Toasts Lady Antebellum's "Bartender"
- Is Sam Hunt Bending Country Music's Rules?
- Hear Garth Brooks' New Music on Halloween
- Nashville Has the Whole World Hooked
- Country Music Festival Coming to New York City
- John Carter Cash Removes Clothes at Canadian Airport
- Sara Evans Is Ready for Nashville
- Jason Aldean, Bob Seger Film CMT Crossroads
- Country Stars Share Favorite Halloween Memories
- AT&T U-verse Presents My Opry Debut on Country Deep App
- Brantley Gilbert, Maddie & Tae Share Favorite Costumes
- Miranda Lambert Raises Over $600,000 for MuttNation Foundation
- Luke Bryan and David Nail Know “Good” Halloween Candy
- Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean Merge Tours for Stadium Shows
- Eric Church and Darius Rucker Remember Favorite Halloween Costumes
- Kenny Chesney Announces The Big Revival Tour
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- Sara Evans To Release First Christmas Album on November 17
Montgomery Gentry is a country music duo, founded in the 1990s, consisting of Eddie Montgomery and Troy Gentry. Eddie Montgomery is the older brother of John Michael Montgomery. Some sources say that Troy Gentry is the son of Bobbie Gentry, which is untrue. Troy's parents are Lloyd and Pat Gentry. Eddie, Troy, and John were in a band called Early Tymz. Eddie and Troy continued to perform after John left to pursue a solo career.