KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Jason Aldean Sounds Off on Nashville's "Me, Too" Mentality
- Lee Brice's Wife Doesn't Hold Back Her Opinions
- Will The Best of Me Be the Best of Country?
- Kacey Musgraves Gears Up for Next Album
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Performers
- Another Perspective on Miranda Lambert's Tears
- Blake Shelton Calls Cher "Music Royalty"
- Lee Brice on Top of the World With "I Don't Dance"
- I Survived Sam Hunt's House Party
- John Legend, Lee Ann Womack Tape CMT Crossroads
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Here Are the Winners of the Great American Country Giveaway
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Great American Country Visits American Field
- New Series Horses Cut Shop Slated for 2015 on Great American Country
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
- Americana Music Festival: 10 Acts to Catch
- Easy Tin Foil Recipes for a Bonfire
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Honored in Corn Maze
- A Day at the Tennessee Valley Fair
Montgomery Gentry is a country music duo, founded in the 1990s, consisting of Eddie Montgomery and Troy Gentry. Eddie Montgomery is the older brother of John Michael Montgomery. Some sources say that Troy Gentry is the son of Bobbie Gentry, which is untrue. Troy's parents are Lloyd and Pat Gentry. Eddie, Troy, and John were in a band called Early Tymz. Eddie and Troy continued to perform after John left to pursue a solo career.