KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 12 Best Road Trip Songs
- This Is Maddie ... This Is Tae
- Are You Ready for Lohan Country?
- Taylor Swift, More Confirm iHeartRadio Festival
- Shania Twain Closing Curtain on Vegas Tenure
- Dan + Shay on Blake Shelton's Bud-Light-Blue Bus
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- 12 Other Names for Country Girls
- Darius Rucker Brewing Up New Job Description
- Keith Urban Joins Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace
- Jason Aldean Releases “Burnin’ It Down”
- Craig Morgan Hosts 8th Annual Charity Event
- Chris Young’s “Who I Am With You” Reaches No. 1
- Shania Twain Announces End of Las Vegas Residency
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
- Inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival Set for Las Vegas
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- Lady Antebellum to Release 747 on September 30
Montgomery Gentry is a country music duo, founded in the 1990s, consisting of Eddie Montgomery and Troy Gentry. Eddie Montgomery is the older brother of John Michael Montgomery. Some sources say that Troy Gentry is the son of Bobbie Gentry, which is untrue. Troy's parents are Lloyd and Pat Gentry. Eddie, Troy, and John were in a band called Early Tymz. Eddie and Troy continued to perform after John left to pursue a solo career.