KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Kacey Musgraves Gears Up for Next Album
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Performers
- Another Perspective on Miranda Lambert's Tears
- Blake Shelton Calls Cher "Music Royalty"
- Lee Brice on Top of the World With "I Don't Dance"
- I Survived Sam Hunt's House Party
- John Legend, Lee Ann Womack Tape CMT Crossroads
- Keith Urban Mourns, Adam Lambert Fills In
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Winners
- Grand Ole Opry Star George Hamilton IV Dies at Age 77
- Great American Country Visits American Field
- New Series Horses Cut Shop Slated for 2015 on Great American Country
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
- Americana Music Festival: 10 Acts to Catch
- Easy Tin Foil Recipes for a Bonfire
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Honored in Corn Maze
- A Day at the Tennessee Valley Fair
- Luke Bryan Will Kick Off Farm Tour 2014 on October 1
- Maddie & Tae Grew Up Fast to Sing Country Music
- Miranda Lambert Credits Kenny Chesney for Touring Success
Samuel Timothy "Tim" McGraw (born May 1, 1967 in Delhi, Louisiana) is an American country singer and actor. With many of his albums and singles topping the country music charts, Tim has achieved total album sales in excess of 40 million units. He is married to country singer Faith Hill and is the son of former baseball player Tug McGraw. His trademark hit songs include Indian Outlaw, Don't Take the Girl, I Like It, I Love It, Something Like That, It's Your Love (featuring his wife, Faith Hill), and Live Like You Were Dying.