KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Little Big Town Toast a Slew of Career Milestones
- Brantley Gilbert Found Old Love Back Home
- CMT Crossroads: Bob Seger and Jason Aldean Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's Not 100 Percent Badass
- Tim McGraw Wore Out 1968 Elvis Album
- Where Have All the Cowboy Songs Gone?
- Sundy Best Bring a Fresh Sound to Austin City Limits Music Festival
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Kristian Bush Fights Off Zombies in "Trailer Hitch"
- Chris Young Announces 2015 A.M. Worldwide Tour
- Brantley Gilbert Shares Details About His Engagement
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
Samuel Timothy "Tim" McGraw (born May 1, 1967 in Delhi, Louisiana) is an American country singer and actor. With many of his albums and singles topping the country music charts, Tim has achieved total album sales in excess of 40 million units. He is married to country singer Faith Hill and is the son of former baseball player Tug McGraw. His trademark hit songs include Indian Outlaw, Don't Take the Girl, I Like It, I Love It, Something Like That, It's Your Love (featuring his wife, Faith Hill), and Live Like You Were Dying.