KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen Have “Standards”
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Loving “Girl Crush”
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- First Photo of Carrie Underwood’s Baby
- How Did Luke Bryan Hurt His Elbow?
- Cole Swindell Scores Third No. 1 With “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey”
- Little Big Town’s Big Little “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
- Junk Gypsies Announce Their Own Paint Line
- Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
Samuel Timothy "Tim" McGraw (born May 1, 1967 in Delhi, Louisiana) is an American country singer and actor. With many of his albums and singles topping the country music charts, Tim has achieved total album sales in excess of 40 million units. He is married to country singer Faith Hill and is the son of former baseball player Tug McGraw. His trademark hit songs include Indian Outlaw, Don't Take the Girl, I Like It, I Love It, Something Like That, It's Your Love (featuring his wife, Faith Hill), and Live Like You Were Dying.