KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Willie Nelson Tells His Own Story
- Would You Like Your Salad Dressing on the Side?
- Billy Currington Keeps Summer Forever
- Jake Owen’s Real Life on the Road
- Frederick Dierks Bentley Is His Name
- Inside the Mind of Party Down South Creator SallyAnn Salsano
- Brad Paisley Ready to Win Over Stones Fans
- Men Are Lettuce, Women Are Tomatoes?
- Mickey Guyton Finds Inspiration in Big Voices
- Inside a Florida Georgia Line Bachelor Party Weekend
- Jana Kramer’s Rustic Wedding
- The HGTV Lodge is Returning to CMA Fest June 11-14
- 6 Quirky Attractions in Texas
- Simple, Inexpensive Wedding Table Decorations
- Little Big Town Gets Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
- A List of Every Celeb in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Roasted Tomato Crostini
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman Releases Cookbook
- New Shows from Alaska to Texas
- In Bloom: The Best Flowers for Spring and Summer Weddings
Samuel Timothy "Tim" McGraw (born May 1, 1967 in Delhi, Louisiana) is an American country singer and actor. With many of his albums and singles topping the country music charts, Tim has achieved total album sales in excess of 40 million units. He is married to country singer Faith Hill and is the son of former baseball player Tug McGraw. His trademark hit songs include Indian Outlaw, Don't Take the Girl, I Like It, I Love It, Something Like That, It's Your Love (featuring his wife, Faith Hill), and Live Like You Were Dying.