KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Hayden Panettiere Lets Baby News Slip
- Eight Stars to Follow on Instagram
- Inside Brad Paisley's Liner Notes
- Chris Young, Songwriters Salute "Who I Am With You"
- Luke Bryan: Four Minutes for a 4-Year-Old
- Love and Theft Hear More Wedding Bells
- Luncheon Crowd Toasts Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert's "We Were Us"
- Jimmy Fallon Gets "Fancy" on Truck Playlist
- Nine Songs for Back to School
- Luke Bryan, Eric Church Analyzed by The New Yorker
- Little Big Town Announces The Pain Killer Tour
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Looks We Loved
- Love and Theft’s Stephen Barker Liles Marries In Nashville
- Great American Country’s Favorite Red Carpet Looks from the 2014 VMAs
- Tim McGraw Shares His Favorite Football Season Snacks
- Hunter Hayes Announces Tattoo (Your Name) Tour
- Dolly Parton Backstory Re-Airs on Great American Country
- Country Homes: Transformed Barns
- Canaan Smith is an Outdoors Kind of Guy
- Miranda Lambert’s Signature “Randarita” Cocktail Recipe
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.