KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Carrie Underwood Is Baptizing Us All
- Tim McGraw's Mom Is Inside Sundown Heaven Town
- I Think I Know Where Miranda Lambert Is This Week
- Dierks Bentley's Miles & Music for Kids Sets a Record
- CMA Awards Add Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, The Band Perry
- Loretta Lynn: 10 Prime Hits
- Should Keith Urban's New Video Be Rated "NSFW"?
- Jason Aldean's Fiancee's Words Outshine Her Diamond
- The Sharp Knives of Dierks Bentley's "Say You Do"
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Loretta Lynn
- Lady Antebellum Challenged by a Tough Critic on New Album
- Watch Keith Urban’s “Somewhere In My Car” Music Video
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Stay at No. 1 on Top 20
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Dirty Rice with Shrimp and Turkey
- David Nail Took Notes from Taylor Swift
- Kip Moore Releases Surprise 5-Song EP
- Garth Brooks Reveals Release Date of New Album
- Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard is Engaged
- 5 Unique RVs Go Beyond Camping
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.