KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Fourth of July: A Short Playlist
- Recap: Party Down South 2: If the RV’s A’Rockin’, Don’t Come A’Knockin
- Natalie Stovall’s Good Deed for the Fourth of July
- Unreal Details From Jake Owen’s “Real Life” Video
- Get Tangled Up With Thomas Rhett
- Dog and Beth: On the Hunt Returns July 18
- FGL’s Tyler Hubbard Ties the Knot
- Famed Songwriter Red Lane Dead at 76
- Catch CMT’s All-Time Top 40: Artist’s Choice This Weekend
- Kelsea Ballerini Savors Support of Country Music Community
- 6 Best Fourth of July Destinations
- Father’s Day French Toast Strata
- 6 Summer Boredom Busters
- 5 Easy DIY Father’s Day Gifts
- Affordable, DIY Bridesmaid Gifts
- 5 Quirky, Cool Places To Visit In Oregon
- “Girl Crush” Goes Five Weeks At No. 1 on Top 20
- 5 of Nashville’s Best Food Trucks
- It’s National Iced Tea Day!
- Barnwood Builders Marathon on June 11
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.