KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Hank Williams Jr.
- Blake Boots Miranda to Seize Top Album Title
- 12 Songs About Doing Time
- Garth Brooks Launching Tour With 10 Chicago Shows
- If Brad Paisley Were a Rising Star
- Justin Moore and Friends Heading to Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Lucy Hale Debuts Webisode Series
- Raising Your BPM With a Country Workout Playlist
- Randy Travis Releasing New Album
- Taylor Swift: Crushes Can Be Crushing
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
- Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke – The Best Of Certified Gold
- Taylor Swift and Eric Church Set for iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Elvis Granola
- The Secret Sisters to Release New Album Through Cracker Barrel
- Scotty McCreery and Kenny Chesney Debut on Top 20
- Miranda Lambert Helps an Animal Shelter in Need
- The Willis Clan Moves on to Next Round of America’s Got Talent
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.