KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum Team Up for CMT’s Ultimate Kickoff Party
- Brantley Gilbert Is Feeling Free Onstage
- 10 Songs for Country Grannies to Get Stoned To
- Faith Hill Heads Back to the Big Screen
- Billy Gilman Comes Out as Gay
- Eric Church: Already Had “Talladega” Moments as a Dad
- Florida Georgia Line Just Wanna Go Fast
- Ty Herndon Comes Out as Gay
- Tanya Tucker Strolls Through Strong Enough to Bend
- Nashville Recap: 10 Mind-Blowing Quotes
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Cookie Butter Truffles
- Easton Corbin Helps Present a $1 Million Check to the FFA
- Cole Swindell Thanks Fans by Releasing Down Home Sessions EP
- Ultimate Sportsman’s Lodge Colorado Premieres on Great American Country
- Garth Brooks Joins Social Media, Loves Twitter
- Kenny Chesney Releases “Christmas in Blue Chair Bay”
- You Could Win a Dream Getaway to Big Cedar Lodge!
- Watch Florida Georgia Line’s New “Sun Daze” Music Video
- Rascal Flatts Announces Las Vegas Residency
- Maddie & Tae: Yodeling Interior Designers?
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.