KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Carrie Underwood: Typical College Student?
- Kenny Chesney Gets Ready for The Big Revival
- The Mystery of Zac Brown's Missing Beanie
- Country Stars Shocked by Rob Bironas' Death
- Tim McGraw Calls Album Covers "Iconic"
- Americana Fest: Avett Brothers, the Lone Bellow and More
- Country Stars Chow Down at Harvest Night in Nashville
- Lee Brice's Latest Single Almost Didn't Come His Way
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Michael Jackson
- Lee Brice's I Don't Dance Crowns Country Albums Chart
- All-American Amusement Parks Premieres on Great American Country
- Lady Antebellum’s 747 Will be With Them for a Long Time
- Brantley Gilbert’s Dog Makes a Great Touring Partner
- Lara Spencer Releases New Book: Flea Market Fabulous
- Watch Blake Shelton’s “Neon Light” Music Video
- Tim McGraw Releases Sundown Heaven Town
- Luke Bryan Explains Why His Farm Tour Isn’t Just for Fun
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Here Are the Winners of the Great American Country Giveaway
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.