KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Redneck Island: The Plot Thickens
- Country Music’s College Football Connection
- The Best and Worst of Reba’s Holidays
- Do Celebrities Wait in Concert Lines Like the Rest of Us?
- The Voice Win Goes to Team Blake’s Craig Wayne Boyd
- More Performers Announced for CMT Ultimate Kickoff Party
- Will Cole Swindell Sing About Farmers, Preachers and Teachers?
- Toby Keith Gets Back to What He Does Best
- 5 Tweets Country Artists Want to Forget
- Beyond the Basics at American Country Countdown Awards
- Little Big Town, Kacey Musgraves Extend Tours Into 2015
- Kip Moore Talks Christmas Traditions, Future Family
- 7 Easy, DIY Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Maddie & Tae Make History
- Dollywood Presents the Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival
- Luke Bryan Shares Christmas Memories, Traditions
- Country Stars Support Charities in 2014
- Darius Rucker and Sheryl Crow Holiday Duet Inspiration
- Kenny Chesney Reflects on GRAMMY Nomination
- Brett Eldredge Stops By Top 20, Carrie Underwood Remains At No. 1
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.