KRAZy Country 105.9 |
Little Big Town
- Lady Antebellum Fans Inspiring Next Album
- CMT's Next Women of Country Adds Five Artists
- ACM Awards Reveal Eight Performers
- Keith Urban Is Ready for the Road
- The Then and Now of Nashville Turned Upside Down
- Kacey Musgraves' Most Prophetic Song Is 16 Years Old
- Tim McGraw Will Make the Rounds at Major Music Festivals
- The Real Skinny on Carrie Underwood's Legs
- The Five Ways David Nail Is So Country
- Rascal Flatts: From Hell to "Heaven"
- Rascal Flatts Proud to Inspire the Next Generation
- Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum & Jake Owen to Headline Watershed Music Festival
- Martina McBride, Charley Pride & More Scheduled for 2015 Country Music Cruise
- The Band Perry on Getting “Gut-Level Honest”
- One Pan Nan: Nan Kelley’s Recipe for Chai Tea Cookies
- The Swon Brothers Make History with Release of “Later On”
- Exclusive: Sarah Darling’s Wedding Diary — Bachelorette Bliss
- Sweepstakes: Watch Flea Market Flip for a Chance to Win $5,000!
- Merle Haggard to Release Okie From Muskogee Anniversary Edition March 25
- Vince Gill, Rascal Flatts’ Joe Don Rooney & More to Perform During Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival
Little Big Town is an American country music band. Formed in 1999, the band has four members: Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook and Phillip Sweet. There is no lead singer in the band; instead, they trade lead vocal duties as well as rely on the harmonies of the four members. Little Big Town's self-titled 2002 debut for Sony's Monument Records was panned critically and did not sell commercially. The album had only one minor hit single, "Don't Waste My Time," and it wasn't long before Little Big Town was dropped from the label.