KRAZy Country 105.9 |
Little Big Town
- Blake Shelton's New Album Arrives Sept. 30
- Keith Urban Makes Plea for Historic Preservation
- How Luke Bryan's Guitar Player Got on the "Roller Coaster"
- Brad Paisley Has Hundreds of Words for His Rising Star Co-Stars
- Jake Owen Set to Host ACM Honors in Nashville
- 12 Country Songs for Troubled Times
- Jason Aldean Burns It Up With "Burnin' It Down"
- Carrie Underwood Is This Week's Silver Lining
- Tim McGraw's Three Duet Partners: An Analysis
- Dierks Bentley Retraces Songwriting Roots
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Keep Top 20 Streak Alive
- Will Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert Remain at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Whitney Duncan and Keith Tollefson Are Married
- Great American Country, HGTV, DIY Partner With Rebuilding Together
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Chicken and Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Garth Brooks Announces Comeback Tour Stop in Atlanta
- Watch Lucy Hale’s “Lie A Little Better” Music Video
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Cajun Corn and Shrimp With Bacon
- Big & Rich Will Release Gravity on September 23
- The Junk Gypsies Collaborate With Pottery Barn Teen
Little Big Town is an American country music band. Formed in 1999, the band has four members: Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook and Phillip Sweet. There is no lead singer in the band; instead, they trade lead vocal duties as well as rely on the harmonies of the four members. Little Big Town's self-titled 2002 debut for Sony's Monument Records was panned critically and did not sell commercially. The album had only one minor hit single, "Don't Waste My Time," and it wasn't long before Little Big Town was dropped from the label.