KRAZy Country 105.9 |
Little Big Town
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- 12 Other Names for Country Girls
- Darius Rucker Brewing Up New Job Description
- Keith Urban Joins Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace
- Tim McGraw Defends His Onstage Reaction
- The Roots of Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt"
- Blake Shelton Does Country Proud at Wrigley Field
- Jason Aldean and Kenny Chesney Go Day Drinking at B-Dubs
- Brad Paisley on Why the Concert Pit Isn't Baby-Friendly
- Little Big Town Reuniting With Team Blake
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
- Inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival Set for Las Vegas
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- Lady Antebellum to Release 747 on September 30
- Kellie Pickler to Voice ‘VeggieTales’ Character
- Krystal Keith Makes Grand Ole Opry Debut
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Stay at No.1 on Top 20
- Jana Kramer Brings “Love” To Top 20
Little Big Town is an American country music band. Formed in 1999, the band has four members: Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook and Phillip Sweet. There is no lead singer in the band; instead, they trade lead vocal duties as well as rely on the harmonies of the four members. Little Big Town's self-titled 2002 debut for Sony's Monument Records was panned critically and did not sell commercially. The album had only one minor hit single, "Don't Waste My Time," and it wasn't long before Little Big Town was dropped from the label.