KRAZy Country 105.9 |
Little Big Town
- Dierks Bentley's 12-Pack is Complete
- Tim McGraw Previews New Album at Private Party
- Darius Rucker Plans Christmas Album
- CMA Awards Add Lambert, Shelton, Urban
- Garth Brooks' Daughter Joins Him Onstage
- Live @ CMT: Old Crow Medicine Show
- If Dolly Parton Ruled the World
- Hear the Bacon Brothers' "493 Miles"
- Kenny Chesney Has America's Top Country Song With "American Kids"
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Ray Charles
- Maddie & Tae Grew Up Fast to Sing Country Music
- Miranda Lambert Credits Kenny Chesney for Touring Success
- Recipes Fit for a [Farm] Queen
- Miranda Lambert’s MuttNation Foundation Breaks Ground on Redemption Ranch
- How to Go Camping in Style
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Keep No. 1 Streak Alive on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Peach and Prosciutto Pizza with Truffle Honey
- Florida Georgia Line Was Almost ‘Orange Peach’
- Lady Antebellum’s Dave Haywood and Wife Kelli Welcome a Son
- Carrie Underwood Producing TV Series Based on “Two Black Cadillacs”
Little Big Town is an American country music band. Formed in 1999, the band has four members: Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook and Phillip Sweet. There is no lead singer in the band; instead, they trade lead vocal duties as well as rely on the harmonies of the four members. Little Big Town's self-titled 2002 debut for Sony's Monument Records was panned critically and did not sell commercially. The album had only one minor hit single, "Don't Waste My Time," and it wasn't long before Little Big Town was dropped from the label.