KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Performers
- Another Perspective on Miranda Lambert's Tears
- Blake Shelton Calls Cher "Music Royalty"
- Lee Brice on Top of the World With "I Don't Dance"
- I Survived Sam Hunt's House Party
- John Legend, Lee Ann Womack Tape CMT Crossroads
- Keith Urban Mourns, Adam Lambert Fills In
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Winners
- Grand Ole Opry Star George Hamilton IV Dies at Age 77
- Blake Shelton Welcomes New Coaches to The Voice
- Great American Country Visits American Field
- New Series Horses Cut Shop Slated for 2015 on Great American Country
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
- Americana Music Festival: 10 Acts to Catch
- Easy Tin Foil Recipes for a Bonfire
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Honored in Corn Maze
- A Day at the Tennessee Valley Fair
- Luke Bryan Will Kick Off Farm Tour 2014 on October 1
- Maddie & Tae Grew Up Fast to Sing Country Music
- Miranda Lambert Credits Kenny Chesney for Touring Success
From the very first note of his new album, Not Too Bad, there's no doubt where Blaine Larsen stands on making music -- his own kind of music. Each song is marked by an easy confidence and a sound that is unapologetically country. With two studio projects already under his belt at age 23, the Washington state native is now more focused than ever on making music that will sound just as good in the decades to come as it does today. In short, Blaine is an artist whose music will never go out of style.