KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Luke Bryan Announces Dates for Farm Tour
- Dustin Lynch Keeps Growing With "Where It's At"
- Toby Keith Tops Forbes List of Top-Paid Country Artists
- Brad Paisley Goes Rogue With Preview of New Album
- Are Country Concert Tragedies the New Normal?
- Kristian Bush Takes It With Him on "Trailer Hitch"
- Bid, Listen and Love: Monster Headphones for Hope Auction Is Open
- Prisoners Putting Lyrics in Their Sentences
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Hank Williams Jr.
- Blake Boots Miranda to Seize Top Album Title
- Luke Bryan Partners With Miller Lite to Bring Servicemen and Women to Chicago Show
- Garth Brooks Adds 9 Chicago Shows, Breaks Own Ticket Record
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
- Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke – The Best Of Certified Gold
- Taylor Swift and Eric Church Set for iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Elvis Granola
- The Secret Sisters to Release New Album Through Cracker Barrel
- Scotty McCreery and Kenny Chesney Debut on Top 20
From the very first note of his new album, Not Too Bad, there's no doubt where Blaine Larsen stands on making music -- his own kind of music. Each song is marked by an easy confidence and a sound that is unapologetically country. With two studio projects already under his belt at age 23, the Washington state native is now more focused than ever on making music that will sound just as good in the decades to come as it does today. In short, Blaine is an artist whose music will never go out of style.