KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Patsy Cline
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Taylor Swift
- Kenny Chesney Performs Instant Jam in Georgia
- Country Stars Deserve Labor Day Praise, Too
- Dierks Bentley's "Drunk on a Plane" in Holding Pattern at No. 1
- George Strait Gives It All He's Got on Final Tour
- 10 Songs for Labor Day
- Pistol Grannies: Will That Ever Be a Thing?
- Want to Own a Piece of the Judds' History?
- Brantley Gilbert Still Needs Mama, Daddy and God
- Top 10 Country Songs for Labor Day
- Flippin’ RVs Premieres on Great American Country
- One Pan Nan: Kickin’ Pimento Cheese
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Return to No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Top 5 Country Songs About Football
- Great American Country’s Summer Vacation Highlights
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Dirt” Reminds Them of Home
- Eric Church and Wife Katherine Launch Chief Cares Charity
- Food Network’s Trisha Yearwood Nominated for 2014 CableFAX Award
From the very first note of his new album, Not Too Bad, there's no doubt where Blaine Larsen stands on making music -- his own kind of music. Each song is marked by an easy confidence and a sound that is unapologetically country. With two studio projects already under his belt at age 23, the Washington state native is now more focused than ever on making music that will sound just as good in the decades to come as it does today. In short, Blaine is an artist whose music will never go out of style.