KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT's Next Women of Country: Lucy Hale
- Carrie Underwood's Fiddler Sees the World
- Hayden Panettiere Lets Baby News Slip
- Eight Stars to Follow on Instagram
- Inside Brad Paisley's Liner Notes
- Chris Young, Songwriters Salute "Who I Am With You"
- Luke Bryan: Four Minutes for a 4-Year-Old
- Love and Theft Hear More Wedding Bells
- Luncheon Crowd Toasts Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert's "We Were Us"
- Jimmy Fallon Gets "Fancy" on Truck Playlist
- Little Big Town Announces The Pain Killer Tour
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Looks We Loved
- Love and Theft’s Stephen Barker Liles Marries In Nashville
- Great American Country’s Favorite Red Carpet Looks from the 2014 VMAs
- Tim McGraw Shares His Favorite Football Season Snacks
- Hunter Hayes Announces Tattoo (Your Name) Tour
- Dolly Parton Backstory Re-Airs on Great American Country
- Country Homes: Transformed Barns
- Canaan Smith is an Outdoors Kind of Guy
- Miranda Lambert’s Signature “Randarita” Cocktail Recipe
From the very first note of his new album, Not Too Bad, there's no doubt where Blaine Larsen stands on making music -- his own kind of music. Each song is marked by an easy confidence and a sound that is unapologetically country. With two studio projects already under his belt at age 23, the Washington state native is now more focused than ever on making music that will sound just as good in the decades to come as it does today. In short, Blaine is an artist whose music will never go out of style.