KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- First Photo of Carrie Underwood’s Baby
- How Did Luke Bryan Hurt His Elbow?
- Cole Swindell Scores Third No. 1 With “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey”
- Little Big Town’s Big Little “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Dolly Parton Celebrates With CMT Hot 20 Countdown
- Party Down South: Memorable Fights from Past Seasons
- Dylan, Cash and Nashville Cats Opens With Charlie Daniels, Charlie McCoy
- Kenny Chesney’s All-Star Tour Launch in Nashville
- Recap: Party Down South: Gettin’ On and Goin’ Off
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
- Junk Gypsies Announce Their Own Paint Line
- Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
Miranda Lambert is a country singer-songwriter who gained fame as a finalist on the 2003 season of USA Network's talent competition Nashville Star. Biography Miranda Lambert was born on November 10, 1983 in Lindale, Texas, about 80 miles east of Dallas. Both of her parents are private investigators, but father Rick is also a country guitarist and songwriter. Lambert became seriously interested in country music after attending a Garth Brooks concert as a young girl, and soon began singing in talent contests under the tutelage of her father.