KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Lee Brice's I Don't Dance Crowns Country Albums Chart
- Jason Aldean Sounds Off on Nashville's "Me, Too" Mentality
- Lee Brice's Wife Doesn't Hold Back Her Opinions
- Will The Best of Me Be the Best of Country?
- Kacey Musgraves Gears Up for Next Album
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Performers
- Another Perspective on Miranda Lambert's Tears
- Blake Shelton Calls Cher "Music Royalty"
- Lee Brice on Top of the World With "I Don't Dance"
- I Survived Sam Hunt's House Party
- Luke Bryan Explains Why His Farm Tour Isn’t Just for Fun
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Here Are the Winners of the Great American Country Giveaway
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Great American Country Visits American Field
- New Series Horses Cut Shop Slated for 2015 on Great American Country
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
- Americana Music Festival: 10 Acts to Catch
- Easy Tin Foil Recipes for a Bonfire
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Honored in Corn Maze
Alison Krauss (born July 23, 1971) is an American bluegrass-country singer, songwriter and fiddler. Signed to Rounder Records as a 14-year-old fiddler from Champaign, Illinois, she has become the most recognized face in contemporary bluegrass, a critically acclaimed artist who has brought modern sophistication to the genre while respecting its traditions. Songfacts reports that in 2011 Krauss recorded her first ever number one country album in her home country with paper airplane.