KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Darius Rucker Releases New Album, Southern Style
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Loving “Girl Crush”
- Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen Have “Standards”
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- First Photo of Carrie Underwood’s Baby
- How Did Luke Bryan Hurt His Elbow?
- Cole Swindell Scores Third No. 1 With “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey”
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
- Junk Gypsies Announce Their Own Paint Line
- Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
Alison Krauss (born July 23, 1971) is an American bluegrass-country singer, songwriter and fiddler. Signed to Rounder Records as a 14-year-old fiddler from Champaign, Illinois, she has become the most recognized face in contemporary bluegrass, a critically acclaimed artist who has brought modern sophistication to the genre while respecting its traditions. Songfacts reports that in 2011 Krauss recorded her first ever number one country album in her home country with paper airplane.