KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Jana Kramer’s Life on the Road With CMT Next Women of Country Tour
- What’s in Miranda Lambert’s Closet?
- Thomas Rhett Shares Lessons His Mom Taught Him
- Jonathan Jackson Shines in Nashville Tour
- Brantley Gilbert Makes Bold Pro-Gun Statement
- Tyler Farr: Explore CMT Performances, Learn About the Songs
- Songwriting Secrets of Dierks Bentley, Kacey Musgraves
- George Strait Says, “Let It Go”
- Kelly Clarkson’s “Funny-Slash-Horrible” Analogy
- Carrie Underwood’s Cover Is Blown
- Last-Minute Presents for Mom
- 20 Country Songs About Mom
- 7 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- 6 Famous Places To Visit In Iowa
- 6 of America’s Best Craft Beer Festivals
- Blake Shelton Has Second Week at No. 1 on Top 20
- Is Your Porch Ready for Spring?
- 5 Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- See the Sights on Shania’s Farewell Tour
- Made From America Premieres April 30
Audrey Faith Perry, later known as Faith Hill (born September 21, 1967 in Star, Mississippi), is a successful American country singer, known for her commercial success as well as her much-publicized marriage to country singer Tim McGraw. The tall blonde songstress's self-titled album, 'Faith, ' sold four million copies worldwide. The album featured her hit single 'This Kiss, ' which topped the charts for three straight weeks and became her first crossover success, hitting number five on the pop charts.