KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Are You Ready for Lohan Country?
- Taylor Swift, More Confirm iHeartRadio Festival
- Shania Twain Closing Curtain on Vegas Tenure
- Dan + Shay on Blake Shelton's Bud-Light-Blue Bus
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- 12 Other Names for Country Girls
- Darius Rucker Brewing Up New Job Description
- Keith Urban Joins Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace
- Tim McGraw Defends His Onstage Reaction
- The Roots of Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt"
- Chris Young’s “Who I Am With You” Reaches No. 1
- Shania Twain Announces End of Las Vegas Residency
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
- Inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival Set for Las Vegas
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- Lady Antebellum to Release 747 on September 30
- Kellie Pickler to Voice ‘VeggieTales’ Character
- Krystal Keith Makes Grand Ole Opry Debut
From the beginning, Josh Gracin has distinguished himself by walking to his own drumbeat. He first entered America’s homes as one of the most charismatic and distinctive performers in the second season of American Idol, the first to bring country music to the pop-oriented hit show. Still, Gracin earned his record deal the old-fashioned way. He stood in the offices of Disney’s Lyric Street Records in Nashville and, in front of a room of record executives, performed solo. An offer for a recording contract immediately followed.