KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Luke Bryan Wraps Up Summer With Sold-Out Chicago Show
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Patsy Cline
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Taylor Swift
- Kenny Chesney Performs Instant Jam in Georgia
- Dierks Bentley's "Drunk on a Plane" in Holding Pattern at No. 1
- Country Stars Deserve Labor Day Praise, Too
- George Strait Gives It All He's Got on Final Tour
- 10 Songs for Labor Day
- Pistol Grannies: Will That Ever Be a Thing?
- Want to Own a Piece of the Judds' History?
- Top 10 Country Songs for Labor Day
- Flippin’ RVs Premieres on Great American Country
- One Pan Nan: Kickin’ Pimento Cheese
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Return to No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Top 5 Country Songs About Football
- Great American Country’s Summer Vacation Highlights
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Dirt” Reminds Them of Home
- Eric Church and Wife Katherine Launch Chief Cares Charity
- Food Network’s Trisha Yearwood Nominated for 2014 CableFAX Award
From the beginning, Josh Gracin has distinguished himself by walking to his own drumbeat. He first entered America’s homes as one of the most charismatic and distinctive performers in the second season of American Idol, the first to bring country music to the pop-oriented hit show. Still, Gracin earned his record deal the old-fashioned way. He stood in the offices of Disney’s Lyric Street Records in Nashville and, in front of a room of record executives, performed solo. An offer for a recording contract immediately followed.