KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Stars Return to Texas for iHeartRadio Country Festival
- Go Backstage With Florida Georgia Line
- Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean Talk Stadium Tour Launch
- Recap: Party Down South: Down This Road Before
- Tim McGraw and the Sandy Hook Promise Concert
- Toby Keith Becoming a Grandfather Once More
- Jon Pardi Offers Fans His Other Sides
- #TBT: Party Down South Childhood Photos
- Nashville Recap: Can Money Buy Forgiveness and a Liver?
- Easton Corbin: Behind the Scenes of New Video
- 6 Famous Places To Visit In Iowa
- 6 of America’s Best Craft Beer Festivals
- Blake Shelton Has Second Week at No. 1 on Top 20
- Is Your Porch Ready for Spring?
- 5 Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- See the Sights on Shania’s Farewell Tour
- Made From America Premieres April 30
- Beautiful, Budget-Friendly Wedding Dresses
- Blake Takes Over No. 1 on Top 20
- Hit the Road, Y’all!
Sara Lynn Evans was born February 5, 1971, and raised on a farm near New Franklin, Missouri as the oldest girl amongst seven children. Music has always been a part of her life and by age five was singing every weekend in her family's band. When she was sixteen, she began performing at a nightclub near Columbia, Missouri, a gig that lasted two years. She moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 1991 with the goal of becoming a country artist. Songwriter Harlan Howard heard Sara as she sung a demo of one of his songs, "Tiger By the Tail" at County Q Studios**, and decided she should sing his music.