KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Miranda Lambert: Off the Road to Recharge
- Martina McBride Tops Chart With Everlasting
- CMT Hits the Beach for Tortuga Music Festival
- Zac Brown Band Reveals Tour Dates
- 10 Things Greg Kinnear Taught Me About Heaven
- David Nail Recruits Best Voices to Sing With Him
- Kip Moore Releases “Dirt Road” Single
- Taylor Swift Sells Out Shanghai Show in One Minute
- Dolly Parton Plans Special Record Store Day Release
- One Pan Nan: Get Nan Kelley’s Recipe for Apple Pie Moonshine Muffins
- Country Music Hall of Fame Celebrates Expansion with Grand Opening
- Justin Moore & Scott Borchetta Honored for Helping Military Families
- Martina McBride Rides Her Soul Train
- Rodney Atkins Holds StageIt Show for Holston United Methodist Home for Children
- Exclusive: Sarah Darling’s Wedding Diary — The Wedding Registry
- ACM Awards Sell Out Dallas Cowboy Stadium in 18 Minutes
Sara Lynn Evans was born February 5, 1971, and raised on a farm near New Franklin, Missouri as the oldest girl amongst seven children. Music has always been a part of her life and by age five was singing every weekend in her family's band. When she was sixteen, she began performing at a nightclub near Columbia, Missouri, a gig that lasted two years. She moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 1991 with the goal of becoming a country artist. Songwriter Harlan Howard heard Sara as she sung a demo of one of his songs, "Tiger By the Tail" at County Q Studios**, and decided she should sing his music.