KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Jerrod Niemman Floats to the Top With "Drink to That All Night"
- David Nail Says His Undercut Is So Over
- Hunter Hayes Admits to Once Feeling "Invisible"
- Miranda Lambert Isn't Half the Tweeter Blake Shelton Is
- Record Store Day: 10 Classic Country Collections
- Keith Urban: Who Wouldn't Want to Be in a U-Haul?
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Carrie Underwood Continues Her Reign at No. 1 on Top 20
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Eric Church to Release Vinyl Edition of The Outsiders for Record Store Day
- Take a Tour of Keith Urban’s Trailer
- Previously Unreleased Hank Williams Recordings Due Out May 20
- George Strait Prepares to Wrap His Final Tour
- Glen Campbell Moved Into an Alzheimer’s Care Facility
- Will Carrie Underwood Top the Chart on Top 20 Again This Week?
- Tim McGraw’s Sundown Heaven Tour Essentials
- Kip Moore Releases “Dirt Road” Single
Katrina Elam (b. December 12, 1983) is an American Country Music Singer signed to Universal South Records. Elam was born in Bray, Oklahoma, population 1,035. She performed in a 4-H talent show at the age of 9 and was named female vocalist of the year by the Oklahoma Country Music Association and the Oklahoma Opry in 1998. Elam received a publishing contract at the age of 16. Her senior year of high school, Elam was home schooled by her Mother because of such a busy schedule with writing and recording.