KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Darius Rucker Releases New Album, Southern Style
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Loving “Girl Crush”
- Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen Have “Standards”
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- First Photo of Carrie Underwood’s Baby
- How Did Luke Bryan Hurt His Elbow?
- Cole Swindell Scores Third No. 1 With “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey”
- Pretty Easter Tablescape Ideas
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
- Junk Gypsies Announce Their Own Paint Line
Chris Cagle, born November 10, 1968, is a country music singer and songwriter who was born in DeRidder, Louisiana and raised in Baytown, Texas. After graduating from Robert E. Lee High School in Baytown, Texas, he attended The University of Texas at Arlington for a short time, but dropped out to pursue a musical career. During his college years he was a brother of the Missouri Theta chapter of Phi Delta Theta. He moved to Nashville in 1994 and worked a number of odd jobs to support himself while trying to land a recording contract.