KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Kristian Bush Fights Off Zombies in "Trailer Hitch"
- Now What, Shania Twain?
- Alan Jackson Digs Brandy Clark Song
- Reba McEntire Signs to Nash Icon Music
- Little Big Town Inject Fun Into Pain Killer
- Kellie Pickler Dazzles at USO Gala
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Party Down South Gets In the Holiday Spirit
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
- Eric Church Extends The Outsiders World Tour Into 2015
- Blake Shelton to Return for Season 8 of The Voice
Chris Cagle, born November 10, 1968, is a country music singer and songwriter who was born in DeRidder, Louisiana and raised in Baytown, Texas. After graduating from Robert E. Lee High School in Baytown, Texas, he attended The University of Texas at Arlington for a short time, but dropped out to pursue a musical career. During his college years he was a brother of the Missouri Theta chapter of Phi Delta Theta. He moved to Nashville in 1994 and worked a number of odd jobs to support himself while trying to land a recording contract.