KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Michael Jackson
- Lee Brice's I Don't Dance Crowns Country Albums Chart
- Jason Aldean Sounds Off on Nashville's "Me, Too" Mentality
- Lee Brice's Wife Doesn't Hold Back Her Opinions
- Will The Best of Me Be the Best of Country?
- Kacey Musgraves Gears Up for Next Album
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Performers
- Another Perspective on Miranda Lambert's Tears
- Blake Shelton Calls Cher "Music Royalty"
- Lee Brice on Top of the World With "I Don't Dance"
- Tim McGraw Releases Sundown Heaven Town
- Luke Bryan Explains Why His Farm Tour Isn’t Just for Fun
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Here Are the Winners of the Great American Country Giveaway
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Great American Country Visits American Field
- New Series Horses Cut Shop Slated for 2015 on Great American Country
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
- Americana Music Festival: 10 Acts to Catch
- Easy Tin Foil Recipes for a Bonfire
Chris Cagle, born November 10, 1968, is a country music singer and songwriter who was born in DeRidder, Louisiana and raised in Baytown, Texas. After graduating from Robert E. Lee High School in Baytown, Texas, he attended The University of Texas at Arlington for a short time, but dropped out to pursue a musical career. During his college years he was a brother of the Missouri Theta chapter of Phi Delta Theta. He moved to Nashville in 1994 and worked a number of odd jobs to support himself while trying to land a recording contract.