KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Halloween Crowd Toasts Lady Antebellum's "Bartender"
- Is Sam Hunt Bending Country Music's Rules?
- Hear Garth Brooks' New Music on Halloween
- Nashville Has the Whole World Hooked
- Country Music Festival Coming to New York City
- John Carter Cash Removes Clothes at Canadian Airport
- Sara Evans Is Ready for Nashville
- Jason Aldean, Bob Seger Film CMT Crossroads
- Hunter Hayes Took Guitar "Lessons" From Mom
- Rascal Flatts Flipping for Opry Goes Pink
- Country Stars Share Favorite Halloween Memories
- AT&T U-verse Presents My Opry Debut on Country Deep App
- Brantley Gilbert, Maddie & Tae Share Favorite Costumes
- Miranda Lambert Raises Over $600,000 for MuttNation Foundation
- Luke Bryan and David Nail Know “Good” Halloween Candy
- Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean Merge Tours for Stadium Shows
- Eric Church and Darius Rucker Remember Favorite Halloween Costumes
- Kenny Chesney Announces The Big Revival Tour
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- Sara Evans To Release First Christmas Album on November 17
Chris Cagle, born November 10, 1968, is a country music singer and songwriter who was born in DeRidder, Louisiana and raised in Baytown, Texas. After graduating from Robert E. Lee High School in Baytown, Texas, he attended The University of Texas at Arlington for a short time, but dropped out to pursue a musical career. During his college years he was a brother of the Missouri Theta chapter of Phi Delta Theta. He moved to Nashville in 1994 and worked a number of odd jobs to support himself while trying to land a recording contract.