KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Recap: Party Down South 2: Two Can Play at This Game
- Carrie Underwood’s Creative Ammunition on “Little Toy Guns”
- Brad Paisley on Opening for Rolling Stones
- Ever Feared for Your Safety at a Concert?
- Sam Hunt and Dwight Yoakam Become “Fast” Friends
- Tim McGraw, George Clooney Prepare for Tomorrowland
- Kelly Clarkson on “Clingy and Mushy” Guys
- Keith Urban Goes for “Broke” With Jason Derulo
- Luke Bryan: “We Feel Honored That We’re So Blessed”
- Is It Meghan Trainor or Party Down South 2‘s Kelsie Davenport?
- A List of Every Celeb in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Roasted Tomato Crostini
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman Releases Cookbook
- New Shows from Alaska to Texas
- In Bloom: The Best Flowers for Spring and Summer Weddings
- Spanish Style Roll-Ups
- Little Big Town Takes “Girl Crush” to No. 1 on Top 20
- The 10 Best Flea Markets in America
- New Season of Junk Gypsies
- 5 Unique Places To Visit in Louisiana
Chris Cagle, born November 10, 1968, is a country music singer and songwriter who was born in DeRidder, Louisiana and raised in Baytown, Texas. After graduating from Robert E. Lee High School in Baytown, Texas, he attended The University of Texas at Arlington for a short time, but dropped out to pursue a musical career. During his college years he was a brother of the Missouri Theta chapter of Phi Delta Theta. He moved to Nashville in 1994 and worked a number of odd jobs to support himself while trying to land a recording contract.