KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Michael Jackson
- Lee Brice's I Don't Dance Crowns Country Albums Chart
- Jason Aldean Sounds Off on Nashville's "Me, Too" Mentality
- Lee Brice's Wife Doesn't Hold Back Her Opinions
- Will The Best of Me Be the Best of Country?
- Kacey Musgraves Gears Up for Next Album
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Performers
- Another Perspective on Miranda Lambert's Tears
- Blake Shelton Calls Cher "Music Royalty"
- Lee Brice on Top of the World With "I Don't Dance"
- Lara Spencer Releases New Book: Flea Market Fabulous
- Watch Blake Shelton’s “Neon Light” Music Video
- Tim McGraw Releases Sundown Heaven Town
- Luke Bryan Explains Why His Farm Tour Isn’t Just for Fun
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Here Are the Winners of the Great American Country Giveaway
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Great American Country Visits American Field
- New Series Horses Cut Shop Slated for 2015 on Great American Country
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
Byrd is the eldest child, and only son, of Jerry Lynn and Brenda Vaughn Byrd. He and his sister Debra were raised in Vidor, Texas and were students in the Vidor, Texas public school system. Tracy Byrd graduated from Vidor High School in May 1984. His first college experience was at Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas. Byrd never intended becoming a singer. Byrd was never in Band or Choir in the Vidor School System.