KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Why Jake Owen’s Used Car Is So Pricey
- Yes, Shania Twain Is Blond
- Miranda Lambert, RaeLynn Skip the Makeup
- Steel Guitarist and Inventor Buddy Emmons Dead at 78
- Craig Campbell’s Wife Encouraged Sexy New Video
- Two Hours of Miranda Lambert, Cool Friends at Nashville Club
- Will Jason Aldean Continue His Acting Career?
- Are the Dixie Chicks Considering a U.S. Tour?
- Jason Isbell Claims Top Album Slot With Something More Than Free
- Kacey Musgraves to Perform at Farm Aid
- DIY Wedding Photo Booth
- Interview: The Junk Gypsies Talk Their Latest Projects
- Your Ultimate Summer Activity Checklist
- 6 of Nashville’s Best Honky Tonks
- 6 Best Fourth of July Destinations
- Father’s Day French Toast Strata
- 6 Summer Boredom Busters
- 5 Easy DIY Father’s Day Gifts
- Affordable, DIY Bridesmaid Gifts
- 5 Quirky, Cool Places To Visit In Oregon
Byrd is the eldest child, and only son, of Jerry Lynn and Brenda Vaughn Byrd. He and his sister Debra were raised in Vidor, Texas and were students in the Vidor, Texas public school system. Tracy Byrd graduated from Vidor High School in May 1984. His first college experience was at Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas. Byrd never intended becoming a singer. Byrd was never in Band or Choir in the Vidor School System.