KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Patsy Cline
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Taylor Swift
- Kenny Chesney Performs Instant Jam in Georgia
- Country Stars Deserve Labor Day Praise, Too
- Dierks Bentley's "Drunk on a Plane" in Holding Pattern at No. 1
- George Strait Gives It All He's Got on Final Tour
- 10 Songs for Labor Day
- Pistol Grannies: Will That Ever Be a Thing?
- Want to Own a Piece of the Judds' History?
- Brantley Gilbert Still Needs Mama, Daddy and God
- One Pan Nan: Kickin’ Pimento Cheese
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Return to No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Top 5 Country Songs About Football
- Great American Country’s Summer Vacation Highlights
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Dirt” Reminds Them of Home
- Eric Church and Wife Katherine Launch Chief Cares Charity
- Food Network’s Trisha Yearwood Nominated for 2014 CableFAX Award
- The LogHeads Visit Knott’s Berry Farm
- Little Big Town Announces The Pain Killer Tour
Troyal Garth Brooks (born February 7, 1962 in Tulsa, Oklahoma) is an American country music singer songwriter and charity director. Brooks was a phenomenal musical force in the 1990s. He had his chart breakthrough in 1989, having come apparently from nowhere, and was an immediate commercial success. Lacking the tall and lanky physical appearance typical of some male country stars, he successfully integrated pop and rock elements into his recordings and live performances.