KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 12 Best Road Trip Songs
- This Is Maddie ... This Is Tae
- Are You Ready for Lohan Country?
- Taylor Swift, More Confirm iHeartRadio Festival
- Shania Twain Closing Curtain on Vegas Tenure
- Dan + Shay on Blake Shelton's Bud-Light-Blue Bus
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- 12 Other Names for Country Girls
- Darius Rucker Brewing Up New Job Description
- Keith Urban Joins Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace
- Brad Paisley to Celebrate His New Album With a Pool Party
- Jason Aldean Releases “Burnin’ It Down”
- Craig Morgan Hosts 8th Annual Charity Event
- Chris Young’s “Who I Am With You” Reaches No. 1
- Shania Twain Announces End of Las Vegas Residency
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
- Inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival Set for Las Vegas
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
Bentley's musical style is considered to be more traditional than many of his contemporaries and often contains traditional themes of lost or forbidden love, drinking and cheating. "Lot of leavin' left to do", one of his biggest singles, is also reminiscent of Waylon Jennings' style of Outlaw country with Western Swing influences. Early life
Dierks Bentley was born in Phoenix, Arizona. Then he moved to Lawrenceville, New Jersey, where he attended the Lawrenceville School, graduating in 1993.