KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 10 Country Songs About Ghostly Occurrences
- Keith Urban Walks the Walk
- Halloween Crowd Toasts Lady Antebellum's "Bartender"
- Is Sam Hunt Bending Country Music's Rules?
- Hear Garth Brooks' New Music on Halloween
- Nashville Has the Whole World Hooked
- Country Music Festival Coming to New York City
- John Carter Cash Removes Clothes at Canadian Airport
- Sara Evans Is Ready for Nashville
- Jason Aldean, Bob Seger Film CMT Crossroads
- Country Stars Share Favorite Halloween Memories
- AT&T U-verse Presents My Opry Debut on Country Deep App
- Brantley Gilbert, Maddie & Tae Share Favorite Costumes
- Miranda Lambert Raises Over $600,000 for MuttNation Foundation
- Luke Bryan and David Nail Know “Good” Halloween Candy
- Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean Merge Tours for Stadium Shows
- Eric Church and Darius Rucker Remember Favorite Halloween Costumes
- Kenny Chesney Announces The Big Revival Tour
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- Sara Evans To Release First Christmas Album on November 17
Bentley's musical style is considered to be more traditional than many of his contemporaries and often contains traditional themes of lost or forbidden love, drinking and cheating. "Lot of leavin' left to do", one of his biggest singles, is also reminiscent of Waylon Jennings' style of Outlaw country with Western Swing influences. Early life
Dierks Bentley was born in Phoenix, Arizona. Then he moved to Lawrenceville, New Jersey, where he attended the Lawrenceville School, graduating in 1993.