KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Little Big Town Toast a Slew of Career Milestones
- Brantley Gilbert Found Old Love Back Home
- CMT Crossroads: Bob Seger and Jason Aldean Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's Not 100 Percent Badass
- Tim McGraw Wore Out 1968 Elvis Album
- Where Have All the Cowboy Songs Gone?
- Sundy Best Bring a Fresh Sound to Austin City Limits Music Festival
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Kristian Bush Fights Off Zombies in "Trailer Hitch"
- Chris Young Announces 2015 A.M. Worldwide Tour
- Brantley Gilbert Shares Details About His Engagement
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
Jeff Bates doesn’t cherry pick his life for the high spots. Whether he’s writing or singing a song, he’s always emotionally honest. You heard that quality in such of his RCA Records hits as “The Love Song,” “Rainbow Man,” “One Second Chance,” “I Wanna Make You Cry” and “Long Slow Kisses.” Now comes the compelling CD, Jeff Bates, the singer’s debut collection for the Black River Music Group. Jeff’s was the guiding hand in 10 of the album’s 13 songs.