KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Tyler Hubbard: This Was How He Rolled
- Redneck Island: The Plot Thickens
- Country Music’s College Football Connection
- The Best and Worst of Reba’s Holidays
- Do Celebrities Wait in Concert Lines Like the Rest of Us?
- The Voice Win Goes to Team Blake’s Craig Wayne Boyd
- More Performers Announced for CMT Ultimate Kickoff Party
- Will Cole Swindell Sing About Farmers, Preachers and Teachers?
- Toby Keith Gets Back to What He Does Best
- 5 Tweets Country Artists Want to Forget
- Little Big Town, Kacey Musgraves Extend Tours Into 2015
- Kip Moore Talks Christmas Traditions, Future Family
- 7 Easy, DIY Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Maddie & Tae Make History
- Dollywood Presents the Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival
- Luke Bryan Shares Christmas Memories, Traditions
- Country Stars Support Charities in 2014
- Darius Rucker and Sheryl Crow Holiday Duet Inspiration
- Kenny Chesney Reflects on GRAMMY Nomination
- Brett Eldredge Stops By Top 20, Carrie Underwood Remains At No. 1
Jeff Bates doesn’t cherry pick his life for the high spots. Whether he’s writing or singing a song, he’s always emotionally honest. You heard that quality in such of his RCA Records hits as “The Love Song,” “Rainbow Man,” “One Second Chance,” “I Wanna Make You Cry” and “Long Slow Kisses.” Now comes the compelling CD, Jeff Bates, the singer’s debut collection for the Black River Music Group. Jeff’s was the guiding hand in 10 of the album’s 13 songs.