KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Lee Brice's I Don't Dance Crowns Country Albums Chart
- Jason Aldean Sounds Off on Nashville's "Me, Too" Mentality
- Lee Brice's Wife Doesn't Hold Back Her Opinions
- Will The Best of Me Be the Best of Country?
- Kacey Musgraves Gears Up for Next Album
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Performers
- Another Perspective on Miranda Lambert's Tears
- Blake Shelton Calls Cher "Music Royalty"
- Lee Brice on Top of the World With "I Don't Dance"
- I Survived Sam Hunt's House Party
- Luke Bryan Explains Why His Farm Tour Isn’t Just for Fun
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Here Are the Winners of the Great American Country Giveaway
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Great American Country Visits American Field
- New Series Horses Cut Shop Slated for 2015 on Great American Country
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
- Americana Music Festival: 10 Acts to Catch
- Easy Tin Foil Recipes for a Bonfire
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Honored in Corn Maze
Jeff Bates doesn’t cherry pick his life for the high spots. Whether he’s writing or singing a song, he’s always emotionally honest. You heard that quality in such of his RCA Records hits as “The Love Song,” “Rainbow Man,” “One Second Chance,” “I Wanna Make You Cry” and “Long Slow Kisses.” Now comes the compelling CD, Jeff Bates, the singer’s debut collection for the Black River Music Group. Jeff’s was the guiding hand in 10 of the album’s 13 songs.