KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Recap: Party Down South 2: Two Can Play at This Game
- Carrie Underwood’s Creative Ammunition on “Little Toy Guns”
- Brad Paisley on Opening for Rolling Stones
- Ever Feared for Your Safety at a Concert?
- Sam Hunt and Dwight Yoakam Become “Fast” Friends
- Tim McGraw, George Clooney Prepare for Tomorrowland
- Kelly Clarkson on “Clingy and Mushy” Guys
- Keith Urban Goes for “Broke” With Jason Derulo
- Luke Bryan: “We Feel Honored That We’re So Blessed”
- Is It Meghan Trainor or Party Down South 2‘s Kelsie Davenport?
- A List of Every Celeb in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Roasted Tomato Crostini
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman Releases Cookbook
- New Shows from Alaska to Texas
- In Bloom: The Best Flowers for Spring and Summer Weddings
- Spanish Style Roll-Ups
- Little Big Town Takes “Girl Crush” to No. 1 on Top 20
- The 10 Best Flea Markets in America
- New Season of Junk Gypsies
- 5 Unique Places To Visit in Louisiana
Alabama is a country music band from Fort Payne, Alabama that was started in 1969 but did not get a recording contract until 1977. Alabama began by singing for tips around Myrtle Beach before going on to sell millions of records. They were among the first successful country groups since the mid-1970s, thanks to their blend of contemporary and traditional country and southern rock. On July 4-93 they opened a $7-million, 2,200-seat theater, located in Barefoot Landing-Myrtle Beach South Carolina.