KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Jason Aldean Sounds Off on Nashville's "Me, Too" Mentality
- Lee Brice's Wife Doesn't Hold Back Her Opinions
- Will The Best of Me Be the Best of Country?
- Kacey Musgraves Gears Up for Next Album
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Performers
- Another Perspective on Miranda Lambert's Tears
- Blake Shelton Calls Cher "Music Royalty"
- Lee Brice on Top of the World With "I Don't Dance"
- I Survived Sam Hunt's House Party
- John Legend, Lee Ann Womack Tape CMT Crossroads
- Here Are the Winners of the Great American Country Giveaway
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Great American Country Visits American Field
- New Series Horses Cut Shop Slated for 2015 on Great American Country
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
- Americana Music Festival: 10 Acts to Catch
- Easy Tin Foil Recipes for a Bonfire
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Honored in Corn Maze
- A Day at the Tennessee Valley Fair
- Luke Bryan Will Kick Off Farm Tour 2014 on October 1
Alabama is a country music band from Fort Payne, Alabama that was started in 1969 but did not get a recording contract until 1977. Alabama began by singing for tips around Myrtle Beach before going on to sell millions of records. They were among the first successful country groups since the mid-1970s, thanks to their blend of contemporary and traditional country and southern rock. On July 4-93 they opened a $7-million, 2,200-seat theater, located in Barefoot Landing-Myrtle Beach South Carolina.