KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Kristian Bush Fights Off Zombies in "Trailer Hitch"
- Now What, Shania Twain?
- Alan Jackson Digs Brandy Clark Song
- Reba McEntire Signs to Nash Icon Music
- Little Big Town Inject Fun Into Pain Killer
- Kellie Pickler Dazzles at USO Gala
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Party Down South Gets In the Holiday Spirit
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
- Eric Church Extends The Outsiders World Tour Into 2015
- Blake Shelton to Return for Season 8 of The Voice
Alabama is a country music band from Fort Payne, Alabama that was started in 1969 but did not get a recording contract until 1977. Alabama began by singing for tips around Myrtle Beach before going on to sell millions of records. They were among the first successful country groups since the mid-1970s, thanks to their blend of contemporary and traditional country and southern rock. On July 4-93 they opened a $7-million, 2,200-seat theater, located in Barefoot Landing-Myrtle Beach South Carolina.