KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Lucy Hale Unveils Her "Lie a Little Better" Video
- Kellie Pickler Gets Animated
- Running the Florida Georgia Line Numbers
- Jake Owen: The Ballad of "Beachin'"
- Miranda Lambert: The Tour Bus Tour
- Luke Bryan Announces Dates for Farm Tour
- Dustin Lynch Keeps Growing With "Where It's At"
- Toby Keith Tops Forbes List of Top-Paid Country Artists
- Brad Paisley Goes Rogue With Preview of New Album
- Are Country Concert Tragedies the New Normal?
- Dollywood Presents the Great American Country Show
- Off the Map With Shannen & Holly Lets Fans Help Choose Their Adventures
- Tim McGraw Reveals More Details About His New Album
- Great American Country’s ‘Backstory’ Features Dolly Parton
- Alan Jackson Exhibit to Open at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Luke Bryan Partners With Miller Lite to Bring Servicemen and Women to Chicago Show
- Garth Brooks Adds 9 Chicago Shows, Breaks Own Ticket Record
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
- Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke – The Best Of Certified Gold
Alabama is a country music band from Fort Payne, Alabama that was started in 1969 but did not get a recording contract until 1977. Alabama began by singing for tips around Myrtle Beach before going on to sell millions of records. They were among the first successful country groups since the mid-1970s, thanks to their blend of contemporary and traditional country and southern rock. On July 4-93 they opened a $7-million, 2,200-seat theater, located in Barefoot Landing-Myrtle Beach South Carolina.