KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Party Down South Gets In the Holiday Spirit
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Eric Church Takes New York City on His Own Terms
- I'm Crushing on Little Big Town's "Girl Crush"
- Taylor Swift Credits Nashville With Life Lessons
- Kip Moore Brings Swagger to Ryman Auditorium
- Jason Aldean: "Music Was It"
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Johnny Cash
- Paul Craft, Master Songwriter, Dies in Nashville
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
- Eric Church Extends The Outsiders World Tour Into 2015
- Blake Shelton to Return for Season 8 of The Voice
- Great American Country, Popular Photography Launch $5,000 Contest
- Angaleena Presley’s Childhood Inspired “American Middle Class”
Carrie Marie Underwood, born March 10, 1983, is an American country pop singer-songwriter from Checotah, Oklahoma. She rose to fame after winning the 4th season of American Idol in 2005. Underwood has since sold over 14 million albums and over 20 million singles worldwide, won several Grammy Awards, including the coveted Grammy for Best New Artist in 2007, multiple American Music Awards, including Artist of the Year in 2007, and several Billboard Music Awards, including the 2006 Album of the Year for Some Hearts.