KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Eric Church: Already Had “Talladega” Moments as a Dad
- Florida Georgia Line Just Wanna Go Fast
- Ty Herndon Comes Out as Gay
- Tanya Tucker Strolls Through Strong Enough to Bend
- Nashville Recap: 10 Mind-Blowing Quotes
- Florida Georgia Line: Who Hoards? Who Cleans?
- Be Smarter by Watching Party Down South 2
- Five Country Stars Who Still Might Want to Call Uber
- Hunter Hayes Cancels St. Louis Concert Over Ferguson Concerns
- Luke Bryan Could Have Been a Peanut Farmer
- Easton Corbin Helps Present a $1 Million Check to the FFA
- Cole Swindell Thanks Fans by Releasing Down Home Sessions EP
- Ultimate Sportsman’s Lodge Colorado Premieres on Great American Country
- Garth Brooks Joins Social Media, Loves Twitter
- Kenny Chesney Releases “Christmas in Blue Chair Bay”
- You Could Win a Dream Getaway to Big Cedar Lodge!
- Watch Florida Georgia Line’s New “Sun Daze” Music Video
- Rascal Flatts Announces Las Vegas Residency
- Maddie & Tae: Yodeling Interior Designers?
- Miranda Lambert’s Dogs Have a House Fit for Royalty
Carrie Marie Underwood, born March 10, 1983, is an American country pop singer-songwriter from Checotah, Oklahoma. She rose to fame after winning the 4th season of American Idol in 2005. Underwood has since sold over 14 million albums and over 20 million singles worldwide, won several Grammy Awards, including the coveted Grammy for Best New Artist in 2007, multiple American Music Awards, including Artist of the Year in 2007, and several Billboard Music Awards, including the 2006 Album of the Year for Some Hearts.