KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- I Think I Know Where Miranda Lambert Is This Week
- Dierks Bentley's Miles & Music for Kids Sets a Record
- CMA Awards Add Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, The Band Perry
- Loretta Lynn: 10 Prime Hits
- Should Keith Urban's New Video Be Rated "NSFW"?
- Jason Aldean's Fiancee's Words Outshine Her Diamond
- The Sharp Knives of Dierks Bentley's "Say You Do"
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Loretta Lynn
- Tim McGraw Tops Album Chart With Sundown Heaven Town
- John Legend, Lee Ann Womack Talk About CMT Crossroads Collaboration
- Lady Antebellum Was Challenged by a Tough Critic on New Album
- Watch Keith Urban’s “Somewhere In My Car” Music Video
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Stay at No. 1 on Top 20
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Dirty Rice with Shimp and Turkey
- David Nail Took Notes from Taylor Swift
- Kip Moore Releases Surprise 5-Song EP
- Garth Brooks Reveals Release Date of New Album
- Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard is Engaged
- 5 Unique RVs Go Beyond Camping
Carrie Marie Underwood, born March 10, 1983, is an American country pop singer-songwriter from Checotah, Oklahoma. She rose to fame after winning the 4th season of American Idol in 2005. Underwood has since sold over 14 million albums and over 20 million singles worldwide, won several Grammy Awards, including the coveted Grammy for Best New Artist in 2007, multiple American Music Awards, including Artist of the Year in 2007, and several Billboard Music Awards, including the 2006 Album of the Year for Some Hearts.