KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- 12 Other Names for Country Girls
- Darius Rucker Brewing Up New Job Description
- Keith Urban Joins Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace
- Tim McGraw Defends His Onstage Reaction
- The Roots of Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt"
- Blake Shelton Does Country Proud at Wrigley Field
- Jason Aldean and Kenny Chesney Go Day Drinking at B-Dubs
- Brad Paisley on Why the Concert Pit Isn't Baby-Friendly
- Little Big Town Reuniting With Team Blake
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
- Inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival Set for Las Vegas
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- Lady Antebellum to Release 747 on September 30
- Kellie Pickler to Voice ‘VeggieTales’ Character
- Krystal Keith Makes Grand Ole Opry Debut
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Stay at No.1 on Top 20
- Jana Kramer Brings “Love” To Top 20
Carrie Marie Underwood, born March 10, 1983, is an American country pop singer-songwriter from Checotah, Oklahoma. She rose to fame after winning the 4th season of American Idol in 2005. Underwood has since sold over 14 million albums and over 20 million singles worldwide, won several Grammy Awards, including the coveted Grammy for Best New Artist in 2007, multiple American Music Awards, including Artist of the Year in 2007, and several Billboard Music Awards, including the 2006 Album of the Year for Some Hearts.