KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Kevin Sharp, Hitmaker of the '90s, Dies at Age 43
- CMT All-Time Top 40: U2
- Jerrod Niemman Floats to the Top With "Drink to That All Night"
- Hunter Hayes Admits to Once Feeling "Invisible"
- Miranda Lambert Isn't Half the Tweeter Blake Shelton Is
- Record Store Day: 10 Classic Country Collections
- Keith Urban: Who Wouldn't Want to Be in a U-Haul?
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Willie Nelson to Receive 5th Degree Black Belt
- Carrie Underwood Continues Her Reign at No. 1 on Top 20
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Eric Church to Release Vinyl Edition of The Outsiders for Record Store Day
- Take a Tour of Keith Urban’s Trailer
- Previously Unreleased Hank Williams Recordings Due Out May 20
- George Strait Prepares to Wrap His Final Tour
- Glen Campbell Moved Into an Alzheimer’s Care Facility
- Will Carrie Underwood Top the Chart on Top 20 Again This Week?
- Tim McGraw’s Sundown Heaven Tour Essentials
Brad Paisley (born October 28, 1972) is an American country music singer and songwriter from Glen Dale, West Virginia. Brad Paisley has stated that his love of country music stems from his maternal grandfather, who gave Paisley his first guitar at age 8 and taught him how to play. At age 12, Paisley wrote his first song, and by 13 he was the opening act for country singers. Paisley graduated from John Marshall High School in Glen Dale and enrolled at Belmont University (from 1993 to 1995). While in college, he met Frank Rogers, a fellow student who went on to serve as his producer.