KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Luke Bryan Wraps Up Summer With Sold-Out Chicago Show
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Patsy Cline
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Taylor Swift
- Kenny Chesney Performs Instant Jam in Georgia
- Dierks Bentley's "Drunk on a Plane" in Holding Pattern at No. 1
- Country Stars Deserve Labor Day Praise, Too
- George Strait Gives It All He's Got on Final Tour
- 10 Songs for Labor Day
- Pistol Grannies: Will That Ever Be a Thing?
- Want to Own a Piece of the Judds' History?
- Top 10 Country Songs for Labor Day
- Flippin’ RVs Premieres on Great American Country
- One Pan Nan: Kickin’ Pimento Cheese
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Return to No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Top 5 Country Songs About Football
- Great American Country’s Summer Vacation Highlights
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Dirt” Reminds Them of Home
- Eric Church and Wife Katherine Launch Chief Cares Charity
- Food Network’s Trisha Yearwood Nominated for 2014 CableFAX Award
Phil Vassar (born May 28, 1964 in Lynchburg, Virginia) is an American country music artist, most notable for his songwriting and use of a piano as his most prominent backing instrument. Prior to signing with Arista Records in 2000, Vassar's songwriting talent was no stranger to the airwaves, penning number-one hits for some of the most popular country artists of the late 1990s: Jo Dee Messina ("Bye, Bye" and "I'm Alright"), Alan Jackson ("Right on the Money") and Tim McGraw ("My Next Thirty Years" and "For A Little While").