KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Sara Evans Shares a Lesson
- Little Big Town Toast a Slew of Career Milestones
- Brantley Gilbert Found Old Love Back Home
- CMT Crossroads: Bob Seger and Jason Aldean Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's Not 100 Percent Badass
- Tim McGraw Wore Out 1968 Elvis Album
- Where Have All the Cowboy Songs Gone?
- Sundy Best Bring a Fresh Sound to Austin City Limits Music Festival
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Chris Young Announces 2015 A.M. Worldwide Tour
- Brantley Gilbert Shares Details About His Engagement
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
Tracy Darrell (Trace) Adkins is an American country music artist, born January 13, 1962, in Springhill, Louisiana. His musical interest came at an early age, when his father taught him to play the guitar. In high school, he joined a gospel music group called the New Commitments. He was also a member of Future Farmers of America (FFA). Later, Adkins went on to study petroleum technology at Louisiana Tech University, where he also played football. After graduation, he took up work at an oil rig.