KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Blake Shelton's New Album Arrives Sept. 30
- Keith Urban Makes Plea for Historic Preservation
- How Luke Bryan's Guitar Player Got on the "Roller Coaster"
- Brad Paisley Has Hundreds of Words for His Rising Star Co-Stars
- Jake Owen Set to Host ACM Honors in Nashville
- 12 Country Songs for Troubled Times
- Jason Aldean Burns It Up With "Burnin' It Down"
- Carrie Underwood Is This Week's Silver Lining
- Tim McGraw's Three Duet Partners: An Analysis
- Dierks Bentley Retraces Songwriting Roots
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Keep Top 20 Streak Alive
- Will Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert Remain at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Whitney Duncan and Keith Tollefson Are Married
- Great American Country, HGTV, DIY Partner With Rebuilding Together
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Chicken and Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Garth Brooks Announces Comeback Tour Stop in Atlanta
- Watch Lucy Hale’s “Lie A Little Better” Music Video
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Cajun Corn and Shrimp With Bacon
- Big & Rich Will Release Gravity on September 23
- The Junk Gypsies Collaborate With Pottery Barn Teen
Margaret LeAnn Rimes (born August 28, 1982, in Jackson, Mississippi) is a popular American country and pop music singer. Rimes emerged with her first single, "Blue," when she was just thirteen years old in 1996. She is most recognized for her crossover hit "How Do I Live" which, according to the Billboard charts, is one of the most successful songs in American music history, spending 69 weeks on the Hot 100 chart, which currently stands as the second longest run in the chart's history (behind Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours").