KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Brantley Gilbert’s Expanded Just as I Am Returns as No. 1 Country Album
- Erin Andrews and Brittany Snow Will Host 2015 CMT Music Awards
- CMT Hot 20 Countdown Welcomes Brad Paisley, Maddie & Tae
- Miranda Lambert: The Silver Lining
- Recap: Party Down South 2: Girls Night!
- Willie Nelson Tells His Own Story
- Would You Like Your Salad Dressing on the Side?
- Billy Currington Keeps Summer Forever
- Frederick Dierks Bentley Is His Name
- Inside the Mind of Party Down South Creator SallyAnn Salsano
- 7 Unique Ways to Wear Something Blue at Your Wedding
- Little Big Town’s “Girl Crush” Repeats At No. 1 on Top 20
- Jana Kramer’s Rustic Wedding
- The HGTV Lodge is Returning to CMA Fest June 11-14
- 6 Quirky Attractions in Texas
- Simple, Inexpensive Wedding Table Decorations
- Little Big Town Gets Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
- A List of Every Celeb in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Roasted Tomato Crostini
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman Releases Cookbook
Blue County consists of two best friends, Aaron Benward and Scott Reeves. Aaron, who hails from Auburn, Indiana, was surrounded by music growing up. After a brief stint in college; his father Jeoffrey, a professional gospel singer, invited Aaron to tour with him. Together they played more than 130 concerts annually for several years and recorded three CD's. The experience sculpted Aaron to the techniques of duo singing, which may be one reason why he never quite hit the jackpot after leaving to seek his fortunes as a solo artist.