KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Are Country Concert Tragedies the New Normal?
- Bid, Listen and Love: Monster Headphones for Hope Auction Is Open
- Prisoners Putting Lyrics in Their Sentences
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Hank Williams Jr.
- Blake Boots Miranda to Seize Top Album Title
- 12 Songs About Doing Time
- Garth Brooks Launching Tour With 10 Chicago Shows
- If Brad Paisley Were a Rising Star
- Justin Moore and Friends Heading to Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Lucy Hale Debuts Webisode Series
- Garth Brooks Adds 9 Chicago Shows, Breaks Own Ticket Record
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
- Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke – The Best Of Certified Gold
- Taylor Swift and Eric Church Set for iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Elvis Granola
- The Secret Sisters to Release New Album Through Cracker Barrel
- Scotty McCreery and Kenny Chesney Debut on Top 20
- Miranda Lambert Helps an Animal Shelter in Need
Billy Currington (born November 19, 1973) is an American country singer/songwriter who was raised in Rincon, Georgia. He currently lives in Nashville, Tennessee. He has four brothers and two sisters. He is single and has one adopted son. He released his debut album in 2003 featuring the powerful top ten hit Walk A Little Straighter and the top 5 smash I Got A Feelin. Billy has been helped by the duet "Party for Two" with Shania Twain to reach his current success.