KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- American Idol Judges Could Use a Drink
- Yes, Carrie Underwood Has Maternity Jeans
- Tyler Hubbard: This Was How He Rolled
- Redneck Island: The Plot Thickens
- Country Music’s College Football Connection
- The Best and Worst of Reba’s Holidays
- Do Celebrities Wait in Concert Lines Like the Rest of Us?
- The Voice Win Goes to Team Blake’s Craig Wayne Boyd
- More Performers Announced for CMT Ultimate Kickoff Party
- Will Cole Swindell Sing About Farmers, Preachers and Teachers?
- Christmas Is All About Family for Justin Moore, RaeLynn
- Little Big Town, Kacey Musgraves Extend Tours Into 2015
- Kip Moore Talks Christmas Traditions, Future Family
- 7 Easy, DIY Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Maddie & Tae Make History
- Dollywood Presents the Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival
- Luke Bryan Shares Christmas Memories, Traditions
- Country Stars Support Charities in 2014
- Darius Rucker and Sheryl Crow Holiday Duet Inspiration
- Kenny Chesney Reflects on GRAMMY Nomination
Billy Currington (born November 19, 1973) is an American country singer/songwriter who was raised in Rincon, Georgia. He currently lives in Nashville, Tennessee. He has four brothers and two sisters. He is single and has one adopted son. He released his debut album in 2003 featuring the powerful top ten hit Walk A Little Straighter and the top 5 smash I Got A Feelin. Billy has been helped by the duet "Party for Two" with Shania Twain to reach his current success.