KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Loving “Girl Crush”
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- First Photo of Carrie Underwood’s Baby
- How Did Luke Bryan Hurt His Elbow?
- Cole Swindell Scores Third No. 1 With “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey”
- Little Big Town’s Big Little “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Dolly Parton Celebrates With CMT Hot 20 Countdown
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
- Junk Gypsies Announce Their Own Paint Line
- Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
Billy Currington (born November 19, 1973) is an American country singer/songwriter who was raised in Rincon, Georgia. He currently lives in Nashville, Tennessee. He has four brothers and two sisters. He is single and has one adopted son. He released his debut album in 2003 featuring the powerful top ten hit Walk A Little Straighter and the top 5 smash I Got A Feelin. Billy has been helped by the duet "Party for Two" with Shania Twain to reach his current success.