KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Blake Shelton's New Album Arrives Sept. 30
- Keith Urban Makes Plea for Historic Preservation
- How Luke Bryan's Guitar Player Got on the "Roller Coaster"
- Brad Paisley Has Hundreds of Words for His Rising Star Co-Stars
- Jake Owen Set to Host ACM Honors in Nashville
- 12 Country Songs for Troubled Times
- Jason Aldean Burns It Up With "Burnin' It Down"
- Carrie Underwood Is This Week's Silver Lining
- Tim McGraw's Three Duet Partners: An Analysis
- Dierks Bentley Retraces Songwriting Roots
- Will Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert Remain at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Whitney Duncan and Keith Tollefson Are Married
- Great American Country, HGTV, DIY Partner With Rebuilding Together
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Chicken and Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Garth Brooks Announces Comeback Tour Stop in Atlanta
- Watch Lucy Hale’s “Lie A Little Better” Music Video
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Cajun Corn and Shrimp With Bacon
- Big & Rich Will Release Gravity on September 23
- The Junk Gypsies Collaborate With Pottery Barn Teen
- Doobie Brothers Reveal Tribute Album Lineup
Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961 in Clinton, Oklahoma, United States) is an American country music singer and songwriter. His family moved to Moore, Oklahoma (a suburb of Oklahoma City) when Keith was young. His grandmother owned a supper club and Keith became interested in the musicians who came there to play. He got his first guitar at the age of 8. Keith attended Moore High School where he played on the football team.