KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Cole Swindell Scores Third No. 1 With “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey”
- Little Big Town’s Big Little “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Dolly Parton Celebrates With CMT Hot 20 Countdown
- Party Down South: Memorable Fights from Past Seasons
- Dylan, Cash and Nashville Cats Opens With Charlie Daniels, Charlie McCoy
- Kenny Chesney’s All-Star Tour Launch in Nashville
- Recap: Party Down South: Gettin’ On and Goin’ Off
- Watch Kenny Chesney Prep for 47th Birthday Bash
- Eric Church Loves His Gold as Much as His Platinum
- Jason Aldean Wedding Details Revealed
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
- Junk Gypsies Announce Their Own Paint Line
- Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961 in Clinton, Oklahoma, United States) is an American country music singer and songwriter. His family moved to Moore, Oklahoma (a suburb of Oklahoma City) when Keith was young. His grandmother owned a supper club and Keith became interested in the musicians who came there to play. He got his first guitar at the age of 8. Keith attended Moore High School where he played on the football team.