KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- First Photo of Carrie Underwood’s Baby
- How Did Luke Bryan Hurt His Elbow?
- Cole Swindell Scores Third No. 1 With “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey”
- Little Big Town’s Big Little “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Dolly Parton Celebrates With CMT Hot 20 Countdown
- Party Down South: Memorable Fights from Past Seasons
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
- Junk Gypsies Announce Their Own Paint Line
- Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
Lady Antebellum is a country group formed in Nashville, Tennessee in 2006. The trio is composed of Charles Kelley (lead and background vocals), Dave Haywood (background vocals, guitar, piano, mandolin) and Hillary Scott (lead and background vocals). Scott is the daughter of country music singer Linda Davis, and Charles Kelley is the brother of pop artist Josh Kelley. It was these family connections and music industry ties that helped launch the band. Kelley moved to Nashville in mid-2005 from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he had been working construction with his brother John.