KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Lucy Hale Unveils Her "Lie a Little Better" Video
- Kellie Pickler Gets Animated
- Running the Florida Georgia Line Numbers
- Jake Owen: The Ballad of "Beachin'"
- Miranda Lambert: The Tour Bus Tour
- Luke Bryan Announces Dates for Farm Tour
- Dustin Lynch Keeps Growing With "Where It's At"
- Toby Keith Tops Forbes List of Top-Paid Country Artists
- Brad Paisley Goes Rogue With Preview of New Album
- Are Country Concert Tragedies the New Normal?
- Dollywood Presents the Great American Country Show
- Off the Map With Shannen & Holly Lets Fans Help Choose Their Adventures
- Tim McGraw Reveals More Details About His New Album
- Great American Country’s ‘Backstory’ Features Dolly Parton
- Alan Jackson Exhibit to Open at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Luke Bryan Partners With Miller Lite to Bring Servicemen and Women to Chicago Show
- Garth Brooks Adds 9 Chicago Shows, Breaks Own Ticket Record
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
- Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke – The Best Of Certified Gold
Lady Antebellum is a country group formed in Nashville, Tennessee in 2006. The trio is composed of Charles Kelley (lead and background vocals), Dave Haywood (background vocals, guitar, piano, mandolin) and Hillary Scott (lead and background vocals). Scott is the daughter of country music singer Linda Davis, and Charles Kelley is the brother of pop artist Josh Kelley. It was these family connections and music industry ties that helped launch the band. Kelley moved to Nashville in mid-2005 from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he had been working construction with his brother John.