KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Dan + Shay on Blake Shelton's Bud-Light-Blue Bus
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- 12 Other Names for Country Girls
- Darius Rucker Brewing Up New Job Description
- Keith Urban Joins Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace
- Tim McGraw Defends His Onstage Reaction
- The Roots of Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt"
- Blake Shelton Does Country Proud at Wrigley Field
- Jason Aldean and Kenny Chesney Go Day Drinking at B-Dubs
- Brad Paisley on Why the Concert Pit Isn't Baby-Friendly
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
- Inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival Set for Las Vegas
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- Lady Antebellum to Release 747 on September 30
- Kellie Pickler to Voice ‘VeggieTales’ Character
- Krystal Keith Makes Grand Ole Opry Debut
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Stay at No.1 on Top 20
- Jana Kramer Brings “Love” To Top 20
Lady Antebellum is a country group formed in Nashville, Tennessee in 2006. The trio is composed of Charles Kelley (lead and background vocals), Dave Haywood (background vocals, guitar, piano, mandolin) and Hillary Scott (lead and background vocals). Scott is the daughter of country music singer Linda Davis, and Charles Kelley is the brother of pop artist Josh Kelley. It was these family connections and music industry ties that helped launch the band. Kelley moved to Nashville in mid-2005 from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he had been working construction with his brother John.