KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Brantley Gilbert’s Expanded Just as I Am Returns as No. 1 Country Album
- Erin Andrews and Brittany Snow Will Host 2015 CMT Music Awards
- CMT Hot 20 Countdown Welcomes Brad Paisley, Maddie & Tae
- Miranda Lambert: The Silver Lining
- Recap: Party Down South 2: Girls Night!
- Willie Nelson Tells His Own Story
- Would You Like Your Salad Dressing on the Side?
- Billy Currington Keeps Summer Forever
- Frederick Dierks Bentley Is His Name
- Inside the Mind of Party Down South Creator SallyAnn Salsano
- 7 Unique Ways to Wear Something Blue at Your Wedding
- Little Big Town’s “Girl Crush” Repeats At No. 1 on Top 20
- Jana Kramer’s Rustic Wedding
- The HGTV Lodge is Returning to CMA Fest June 11-14
- 6 Quirky Attractions in Texas
- Simple, Inexpensive Wedding Table Decorations
- Little Big Town Gets Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
- A List of Every Celeb in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Roasted Tomato Crostini
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman Releases Cookbook
Lady Antebellum is a country group formed in Nashville, Tennessee in 2006. The trio is composed of Charles Kelley (lead and background vocals), Dave Haywood (background vocals, guitar, piano, mandolin) and Hillary Scott (lead and background vocals). Scott is the daughter of country music singer Linda Davis, and Charles Kelley is the brother of pop artist Josh Kelley. It was these family connections and music industry ties that helped launch the band. Kelley moved to Nashville in mid-2005 from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he had been working construction with his brother John.