KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- David Nail Says His Undercut Is So Over
- Hunter Hayes Admits to Once Feeling "Invisible"
- Miranda Lambert Isn't Half the Tweeter Blake Shelton Is
- Record Store Day: 10 Classic Country Collections
- Keith Urban: Who Wouldn't Want to Be in a U-Haul?
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Miranda Lambert: Off the Road to Recharge
- Carrie Underwood Continues Her Reign at No. 1 on Top 20
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Eric Church to Release Vinyl Edition of The Outsiders for Record Store Day
- Take a Tour of Keith Urban’s Trailer
- Previously Unreleased Hank Williams Recordings Due Out May 20
- George Strait Prepares to Wrap His Final Tour
- Glen Campbell Moved Into an Alzheimer’s Care Facility
- Will Carrie Underwood Top the Chart on Top 20 Again This Week?
- Tim McGraw’s Sundown Heaven Tour Essentials
- Kip Moore Releases “Dirt Road” Single
Lady Antebellum is a country group formed in Nashville, Tennessee in 2006. The trio is composed of Charles Kelley (lead and background vocals), Dave Haywood (background vocals, guitar, piano, mandolin) and Hillary Scott (lead and background vocals). Scott is the daughter of country music singer Linda Davis, and Charles Kelley is the brother of pop artist Josh Kelley. It was these family connections and music industry ties that helped launch the band. Kelley moved to Nashville in mid-2005 from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he had been working construction with his brother John.