KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Tyler Hubbard: This Was How He Rolled
- Redneck Island: The Plot Thickens
- Country Music’s College Football Connection
- The Best and Worst of Reba’s Holidays
- Do Celebrities Wait in Concert Lines Like the Rest of Us?
- The Voice Win Goes to Team Blake’s Craig Wayne Boyd
- More Performers Announced for CMT Ultimate Kickoff Party
- Will Cole Swindell Sing About Farmers, Preachers and Teachers?
- Toby Keith Gets Back to What He Does Best
- 5 Tweets Country Artists Want to Forget
- Christmas Is All About Family for Justin Moore, RaeLynn
- Little Big Town, Kacey Musgraves Extend Tours Into 2015
- Kip Moore Talks Christmas Traditions, Future Family
- 7 Easy, DIY Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Maddie & Tae Make History
- Dollywood Presents the Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival
- Luke Bryan Shares Christmas Memories, Traditions
- Country Stars Support Charities in 2014
- Darius Rucker and Sheryl Crow Holiday Duet Inspiration
- Kenny Chesney Reflects on GRAMMY Nomination
Craig Morgan (born July 17, 1965) is an American neotraditional country music singer. He is noted for writing homey lyrics that focus on traditional values and the simpler pleasures of life. Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee and grew up in rural Tennessee. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. A few years later, he joined the Army and was stationed in South Korea. He would later see combat as part of Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. During his deployment in Korea, Morgan wrote a number of songs and won various military singing and songwriting contests.