KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Party Down South Gets In the Holiday Spirit
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Eric Church Takes New York City on His Own Terms
- I'm Crushing on Little Big Town's "Girl Crush"
- Taylor Swift Credits Nashville With Life Lessons
- Kip Moore Brings Swagger to Ryman Auditorium
- Jason Aldean: "Music Was It"
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Johnny Cash
- Paul Craft, Master Songwriter, Dies in Nashville
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
- Eric Church Extends The Outsiders World Tour Into 2015
- Blake Shelton to Return for Season 8 of The Voice
- Great American Country, Popular Photography Launch $5,000 Contest
- Angaleena Presley’s Childhood Inspired “American Middle Class”
Craig Morgan (born July 17, 1965) is an American neotraditional country music singer. He is noted for writing homey lyrics that focus on traditional values and the simpler pleasures of life. Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee and grew up in rural Tennessee. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. A few years later, he joined the Army and was stationed in South Korea. He would later see combat as part of Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. During his deployment in Korea, Morgan wrote a number of songs and won various military singing and songwriting contests.