KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Jake Owen: The Ballad of "Beachin'"
- Miranda Lambert: The Tour Bus Tour
- Luke Bryan Announces Dates for Farm Tour
- Dustin Lynch Keeps Growing With "Where It's At"
- Toby Keith Tops Forbes List of Top-Paid Country Artists
- Brad Paisley Goes Rogue With Preview of New Album
- Are Country Concert Tragedies the New Normal?
- Kristian Bush Takes It With Him on "Trailer Hitch"
- Bid, Listen and Love: Monster Headphones for Hope Auction Is Open
- Prisoners Putting Lyrics in Their Sentences
- Great American Country’s ‘Backstory’ Features Dolly Parton
- Alan Jackson Exhibit to Open at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Luke Bryan Partners With Miller Lite to Bring Servicemen and Women to Chicago Show
- Garth Brooks Adds 9 Chicago Shows, Breaks Own Ticket Record
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
- Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke – The Best Of Certified Gold
- Taylor Swift and Eric Church Set for iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Elvis Granola
Craig Morgan (born July 17, 1965) is an American neotraditional country music singer. He is noted for writing homey lyrics that focus on traditional values and the simpler pleasures of life. Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee and grew up in rural Tennessee. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. A few years later, he joined the Army and was stationed in South Korea. He would later see combat as part of Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. During his deployment in Korea, Morgan wrote a number of songs and won various military singing and songwriting contests.