KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Dierks Bentley's Miles & Music for Kids Sets a Record
- CMA Awards Add Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, The Band Perry
- Loretta Lynn: 10 Prime Hits
- Should Keith Urban's New Video Be Rated "NSFW"?
- Jason Aldean's Fiancee's Words Outshine Her Diamond
- The Sharp Knives of Dierks Bentley's "Say You Do"
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Loretta Lynn
- Tim McGraw Tops Album Chart With Sundown Heaven Town
- John Legend, Lee Ann Womack Talk About CMT Crossroads Collaboration
- Eric Church, Wife Expecting Baby Number Two
- Lady Antebellum Was Challenged by a Tough Critic on New Album
- Watch Keith Urban’s “Somewhere In My Car” Music Video
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Stay at No. 1 on Top 20
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Dirty Rice with Shimp and Turkey
- David Nail Took Notes from Taylor Swift
- Kip Moore Releases Surprise 5-Song EP
- Garth Brooks Reveals Release Date of New Album
- Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard is Engaged
- 5 Unique RVs Go Beyond Camping
Craig Morgan (born July 17, 1965) is an American neotraditional country music singer. He is noted for writing homey lyrics that focus on traditional values and the simpler pleasures of life. Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee and grew up in rural Tennessee. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. A few years later, he joined the Army and was stationed in South Korea. He would later see combat as part of Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. During his deployment in Korea, Morgan wrote a number of songs and won various military singing and songwriting contests.