KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Two Signs That Dierks Bentley's Show Is a Good One
- Miranda Lambert, The Band Perry Join Fashion Rocks Special
- If Fifty Shades of Grey Went Country
- 12 Best Road Trip Songs
- This Is Maddie ... This Is Tae
- Are You Ready for Lohan Country?
- Taylor Swift, More Confirm iHeartRadio Festival
- Shania Twain Closing Curtain on Vegas Tenure
- Dan + Shay on Blake Shelton's Bud-Light-Blue Bus
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- The Willis Clan Moves On To Next Round of America’s Got Talent
- The Junk Gypsies Visit Yonder Way Farm
- Brad Paisley to Celebrate His New Album With a Pool Party
- Jason Aldean Releases “Burnin’ It Down”
- Craig Morgan Hosts 8th Annual Charity Event
- Chris Young’s “Who I Am With You” Reaches No. 1
- Shania Twain Announces End of Las Vegas Residency
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
Craig Morgan (born July 17, 1965) is an American neotraditional country music singer. He is noted for writing homey lyrics that focus on traditional values and the simpler pleasures of life. Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee and grew up in rural Tennessee. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. A few years later, he joined the Army and was stationed in South Korea. He would later see combat as part of Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. During his deployment in Korea, Morgan wrote a number of songs and won various military singing and songwriting contests.