KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Dan + Shay on Blake Shelton's Bud-Light-Blue Bus
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- 12 Other Names for Country Girls
- Darius Rucker Brewing Up New Job Description
- Keith Urban Joins Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace
- Tim McGraw Defends His Onstage Reaction
- The Roots of Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt"
- Blake Shelton Does Country Proud at Wrigley Field
- Jason Aldean and Kenny Chesney Go Day Drinking at B-Dubs
- Brad Paisley on Why the Concert Pit Isn't Baby-Friendly
- Shania Twain Announces End of Las Vegas Residency
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
- Inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival Set for Las Vegas
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- Lady Antebellum to Release 747 on September 30
- Kellie Pickler to Voice ‘VeggieTales’ Character
- Krystal Keith Makes Grand Ole Opry Debut
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Stay at No.1 on Top 20
Justin Moore is an American country singer. He was born and raised in Poyen, Ark. One set of his grandparents raised cattle and he helped with the chores. The other grandparents taught him how to hunt and fish. Although he was a star athlete in high school, he moved to Nashville after graduation to pursue a music career. He teamed with songwriter-producer Jeremy Stover to record some demos of original songs, which eventually found their way to Alan Jackson's producer, Keith Stegall. Moore released his self-titled debut album on the Valory Music label in 2008.