KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 14 Summer Love Anthems
- Garth Brooks Adds Atlanta to World Tour
- Lucy Hale Unveils Her "Lie a Little Better" Video
- Kellie Pickler Gets Animated
- Running the Florida Georgia Line Numbers
- Jake Owen: The Ballad of "Beachin'"
- Miranda Lambert: The Tour Bus Tour
- Luke Bryan Announces Dates for Farm Tour
- Dustin Lynch Keeps Growing With "Where It's At"
- Toby Keith Tops Forbes List of Top-Paid Country Artists
- David Nail Announces I’m A Fire Tour
- Dollywood Presents the Great American Country Show
- Off the Map With Shannen & Holly Lets Fans Help Choose Their Adventures
- Tim McGraw Reveals More Details About His New Album
- Great American Country’s ‘Backstory’ Features Dolly Parton
- Alan Jackson Exhibit to Open at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Luke Bryan Partners With Miller Lite to Bring Servicemen and Women to Chicago Show
- Garth Brooks Adds 9 Chicago Shows, Breaks Own Ticket Record
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
Justin Moore is an American country singer. He was born and raised in Poyen, Ark. One set of his grandparents raised cattle and he helped with the chores. The other grandparents taught him how to hunt and fish. Although he was a star athlete in high school, he moved to Nashville after graduation to pursue a music career. He teamed with songwriter-producer Jeremy Stover to record some demos of original songs, which eventually found their way to Alan Jackson's producer, Keith Stegall. Moore released his self-titled debut album on the Valory Music label in 2008.