KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Luke Bryan Shakes, Rattles and Rolls in Memphis
- Keith Urban Announces Raise 'Em Up Tour
- Taylor Swift: Not Sorry About Loving Nashville
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's New Album Due June 3
- Tim McGraw Weighs In on Stadium Tours
- Sara Evans vs. "Kenny Chesneys of the World"
- Dierks Bentley Tops Country Albums Chart for Fifth Time With Riser
- Eli Young Band Stepping Up for 10,000 Towns
- Excitement Surrounds Doobie Brothers Tribute Album
- Watch Florida Georgia Line’s “This Is How We Roll” Video Featuring Luke Bryan
- George Strait Is Planning a Post-Tour Vacation
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris & More Perform at All For The Hall Benefit Concert
- Watch Eric Church’s “A Man Who Was Gonna Die Young” Video
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & More to Perform on ACM Awards
- Will Carrie Underwood Make It Another Week at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Chris Young Prepares to Travel Across the Pond
- Eli Young Band Honor Small-Town Fans with 10,000 Towns
- Rascal Flatts Proud to Inspire the Next Generation
Justin Moore is an American country singer. He was born and raised in Poyen, Ark. One set of his grandparents raised cattle and he helped with the chores. The other grandparents taught him how to hunt and fish. Although he was a star athlete in high school, he moved to Nashville after graduation to pursue a music career. He teamed with songwriter-producer Jeremy Stover to record some demos of original songs, which eventually found their way to Alan Jackson's producer, Keith Stegall. Moore released his self-titled debut album on the Valory Music label in 2008.