KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Inside the Mind of Party Down South Creator SallyAnn Salsano
- Brad Paisley Ready to Win Over Stones Fans
- Men Are Lettuce, Women Are Tomatoes?
- Mickey Guyton Finds Inspiration in Big Voices
- Inside a Florida Georgia Line Bachelor Party Weekend
- Inside Carrie Underwood’s Idol Heaven
- Jason Aldean Shares the Screen in New Music Video
- CMT Next Women of Country Sets CMA Music Festival Performance
- Indiana Man Killed Following Trace Adkins Concert
- Luke Bryan: First Song From the Piano Bench
- 6 Quirky Attractions in Texas
- Simple, Inexpensive Wedding Table Decorations
- Little Big Town Gets Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
- A List of Every Celeb in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Roasted Tomato Crostini
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman Releases Cookbook
- New Shows from Alaska to Texas
- In Bloom: The Best Flowers for Spring and Summer Weddings
- Spanish Style Roll-Ups
- Little Big Town Takes “Girl Crush” to No. 1 on Top 20
Lee Brice (born June 10, 1980 in Sumter, South Carolina) is an American country music artist. Signed to Curb Records' Asylum-Curb division since 2007, Brice has released four singles to country radio, all four of which have charted on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. Brice has also co-written singles for Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw and Adam Gregory.
Lee Brice was born June 10, 1980 in Sumter, South Carolina. As a child, he learned to play the piano in addition to singing in church and writing his own songs. He entered and won three different talent contests in high school.