KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Country Stars Have Little Big Town’s Back in “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Darius Rucker Works It Out Southern Style
- Keith Urban, Eric Church Added to ACM Party for a Cause
- Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen Have “Standards”
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Darius Rucker Releases New Album, Southern Style
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Loving “Girl Crush”
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- 5 Must-Visit Destinations in Arkansas
- Pretty Easter Tablescape Ideas
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
Lee Brice (born June 10, 1980 in Sumter, South Carolina) is an American country music artist. Signed to Curb Records' Asylum-Curb division since 2007, Brice has released four singles to country radio, all four of which have charted on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. Brice has also co-written singles for Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw and Adam Gregory.
Lee Brice was born June 10, 1980 in Sumter, South Carolina. As a child, he learned to play the piano in addition to singing in church and writing his own songs. He entered and won three different talent contests in high school.