KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Jerrod Niemman Floats to the Top With "Drink to That All Night"
- David Nail Says His Undercut Is So Over
- Hunter Hayes Admits to Once Feeling "Invisible"
- Miranda Lambert Isn't Half the Tweeter Blake Shelton Is
- Record Store Day: 10 Classic Country Collections
- Keith Urban: Who Wouldn't Want to Be in a U-Haul?
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Carrie Underwood Continues Her Reign at No. 1 on Top 20
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Eric Church to Release Vinyl Edition of The Outsiders for Record Store Day
- Take a Tour of Keith Urban’s Trailer
- Previously Unreleased Hank Williams Recordings Due Out May 20
- George Strait Prepares to Wrap His Final Tour
- Glen Campbell Moved Into an Alzheimer’s Care Facility
- Will Carrie Underwood Top the Chart on Top 20 Again This Week?
- Tim McGraw’s Sundown Heaven Tour Essentials
- Kip Moore Releases “Dirt Road” Single
Lee Brice (born June 10, 1980 in Sumter, South Carolina) is an American country music artist. Signed to Curb Records' Asylum-Curb division since 2007, Brice has released four singles to country radio, all four of which have charted on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. Brice has also co-written singles for Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw and Adam Gregory.
Lee Brice was born June 10, 1980 in Sumter, South Carolina. As a child, he learned to play the piano in addition to singing in church and writing his own songs. He entered and won three different talent contests in high school.