KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT's Next Women of Country: Lucy Hale
- Carrie Underwood's Fiddler Sees the World
- Hayden Panettiere Lets Baby News Slip
- Eight Stars to Follow on Instagram
- Inside Brad Paisley's Liner Notes
- Chris Young, Songwriters Salute "Who I Am With You"
- Luke Bryan: Four Minutes for a 4-Year-Old
- Love and Theft Hear More Wedding Bells
- Luncheon Crowd Toasts Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert's "We Were Us"
- Jimmy Fallon Gets "Fancy" on Truck Playlist
- Little Big Town Announces The Pain Killer Tour
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Looks We Loved
- Love and Theft’s Stephen Barker Liles Marries In Nashville
- Great American Country’s Favorite Red Carpet Looks from the 2014 VMAs
- Tim McGraw Shares His Favorite Football Season Snacks
- Hunter Hayes Announces Tattoo (Your Name) Tour
- Dolly Parton Backstory Re-Airs on Great American Country
- Country Homes: Transformed Barns
- Canaan Smith is an Outdoors Kind of Guy
- Miranda Lambert’s Signature “Randarita” Cocktail Recipe
Darius Rucker (born May 13, 1966 in Charleston, South Carolina) is the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the American rock band Hootie & The Blowfish, of which he has been a member since the band's inception in 1989. Along with his work in Hootie & The Blowfish, Rucker recorded one studio album, entitled Back to Then, on Hidden Beach Recordings in 2002. In 2008, he signed to Capitol Nashville and charted his first solo single, "Don't Think I Don't Think About It", the first single from his first country album Learn To Live.