KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Yes, Carrie Underwood Has Maternity Jeans
- Tyler Hubbard: This Was How He Rolled
- Redneck Island: The Plot Thickens
- Country Music’s College Football Connection
- The Best and Worst of Reba’s Holidays
- Do Celebrities Wait in Concert Lines Like the Rest of Us?
- The Voice Win Goes to Team Blake’s Craig Wayne Boyd
- More Performers Announced for CMT Ultimate Kickoff Party
- Will Cole Swindell Sing About Farmers, Preachers and Teachers?
- Toby Keith Gets Back to What He Does Best
- Christmas Is All About Family for Justin Moore, RaeLynn
- Little Big Town, Kacey Musgraves Extend Tours Into 2015
- Kip Moore Talks Christmas Traditions, Future Family
- 7 Easy, DIY Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Maddie & Tae Make History
- Dollywood Presents the Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival
- Luke Bryan Shares Christmas Memories, Traditions
- Country Stars Support Charities in 2014
- Darius Rucker and Sheryl Crow Holiday Duet Inspiration
- Kenny Chesney Reflects on GRAMMY Nomination
Luke Bryan grew up in the very small town of Leesburg, Ga. Back home, he helped his father with his peanut and fertilizer businesses while playing sports and enjoying the great outdoors. Yet he can remember his mother urging him to belt out George Strait songs over and over while she drove him into town to shop. By age 14, his parents bought him an Alvarez guitar. By 15, his father would take him down to a nearby club, Skinner's, where he shared guitar licks and lead vocals with other local country singers.