KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Reba and Dwight Yoakam Top This Week’s Album Chart
- Luke Bryan on Partying With Blake Shelton
- Jason Aldean Admits “I Was a Wreck”
- Carrie Underwood on the Voice “Blessed by God”
- Tim McGraw Says Judge Artists by Their Albums
- Recap: Party Down South: The Big Uneasy
- Jason Aldean, Reba and Brooks & Dunn Come Full Circle at ACM Awards
- Eric Church Is a Hot Concert Ticket
- Are There Any $1.2 Million Country Lyrics?
- Nashville Recap: Four Little Words That Changed the TV Series Forever
- Beautiful, Budget-Friendly Wedding Dresses
- Blake Takes Over No. 1 on Top 20
- Hit the Road, Y’all!
- Take Our Country State of Mind Quiz
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
- Budget Wedding: 6 Ways to Save Money
- Miranda and Luke Win Big at ACM Awards
- Q&A With the Salvage Dawgs
- Spring Festivals in Bloom
- Miranda Has Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
Luke Bryan grew up in the very small town of Leesburg, Ga. Back home, he helped his father with his peanut and fertilizer businesses while playing sports and enjoying the great outdoors. Yet he can remember his mother urging him to belt out George Strait songs over and over while she drove him into town to shop. By age 14, his parents bought him an Alvarez guitar. By 15, his father would take him down to a nearby club, Skinner's, where he shared guitar licks and lead vocals with other local country singers.