KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 12 Best Road Trip Songs
- This Is Maddie ... This Is Tae
- Are You Ready for Lohan Country?
- Taylor Swift, More Confirm iHeartRadio Festival
- Shania Twain Closing Curtain on Vegas Tenure
- Dan + Shay on Blake Shelton's Bud-Light-Blue Bus
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- 12 Other Names for Country Girls
- Darius Rucker Brewing Up New Job Description
- Keith Urban Joins Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace
- Brad Paisley to Celebrate His New Album With a Pool Party
- Jason Aldean Releases “Burnin’ It Down”
- Craig Morgan Hosts 8th Annual Charity Event
- Chris Young’s “Who I Am With You” Reaches No. 1
- Shania Twain Announces End of Las Vegas Residency
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
- Inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival Set for Las Vegas
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
Luke Bryan grew up in the very small town of Leesburg, Ga. Back home, he helped his father with his peanut and fertilizer businesses while playing sports and enjoying the great outdoors. Yet he can remember his mother urging him to belt out George Strait songs over and over while she drove him into town to shop. By age 14, his parents bought him an Alvarez guitar. By 15, his father would take him down to a nearby club, Skinner's, where he shared guitar licks and lead vocals with other local country singers.