KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Lucy Hale Unveils Her "Lie a Little Better" Video
- Kellie Pickler Gets Animated
- Running the Florida Georgia Line Numbers
- Jake Owen: The Ballad of "Beachin'"
- Miranda Lambert: The Tour Bus Tour
- Luke Bryan Announces Dates for Farm Tour
- Dustin Lynch Keeps Growing With "Where It's At"
- Toby Keith Tops Forbes List of Top-Paid Country Artists
- Brad Paisley Goes Rogue With Preview of New Album
- Are Country Concert Tragedies the New Normal?
- Dollywood Presents the Great American Country Show
- Off the Map With Shannen & Holly Lets Fans Help Choose Their Adventures
- Tim McGraw Reveals More Details About His New Album
- Great American Country’s ‘Backstory’ Features Dolly Parton
- Alan Jackson Exhibit to Open at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Luke Bryan Partners With Miller Lite to Bring Servicemen and Women to Chicago Show
- Garth Brooks Adds 9 Chicago Shows, Breaks Own Ticket Record
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
- Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke – The Best Of Certified Gold
Luke Bryan grew up in the very small town of Leesburg, Ga. Back home, he helped his father with his peanut and fertilizer businesses while playing sports and enjoying the great outdoors. Yet he can remember his mother urging him to belt out George Strait songs over and over while she drove him into town to shop. By age 14, his parents bought him an Alvarez guitar. By 15, his father would take him down to a nearby club, Skinner's, where he shared guitar licks and lead vocals with other local country singers.