KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Miranda Lambert: Off the Road to Recharge
- Martina McBride Tops Chart With Everlasting
- CMT Hits the Beach for Tortuga Music Festival
- Zac Brown Band Reveals Tour Dates
- 10 Things Greg Kinnear Taught Me About Heaven
- David Nail Recruits Best Voices to Sing With Him
- Kip Moore Releases “Dirt Road” Single
- Taylor Swift Sells Out Shanghai Show in One Minute
- Dolly Parton Plans Special Record Store Day Release
- One Pan Nan: Get Nan Kelley’s Recipe for Apple Pie Moonshine Muffins
- Country Music Hall of Fame Celebrates Expansion with Grand Opening
- Justin Moore & Scott Borchetta Honored for Helping Military Families
- Martina McBride Rides Her Soul Train
- Rodney Atkins Holds StageIt Show for Holston United Methodist Home for Children
- Exclusive: Sarah Darling’s Wedding Diary — The Wedding Registry
- ACM Awards Sell Out Dallas Cowboy Stadium in 18 Minutes
Jake Owen is an American country music singer-songwriter. His debut album, Startin' With Me, was released on July 25, 2006. Owen had planned to be a professional golfer and walked on to the Florida State University team before suffering a career-ending injury. Before long he was singing at a campus bar and soon left to pursue a music career in Nashville, Tennessee. His first single, "Yee Haw", has reached #16 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs and #83 on the Hot 100, while the album has peaked to #31 on the Billboard 200 and #8 on Top Country Albums.