KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Sara Evans Brings A-Game to Slow Me Down
- Luke Bryan Shakes, Rattles and Rolls in Memphis
- Keith Urban Announces Raise 'Em Up Tour
- Taylor Swift: Not Sorry About Loving Nashville
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's New Album Due June 3
- Tim McGraw Weighs In on Stadium Tours
- Sara Evans vs. "Kenny Chesneys of the World"
- Dierks Bentley Tops Country Albums Chart for Fifth Time With Riser
- Eli Young Band Stepping Up for 10,000 Towns
- Keith Urban & Rascal Flatts to Headline ACM Party for a Cause Festival
- Mel Tillis Recovering After Heart Surgery
- Watch Florida Georgia Line’s “This Is How We Roll” Video Featuring Luke Bryan
- George Strait Is Planning a Post-Tour Vacation
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris & More Perform at All For The Hall Benefit Concert
- Watch Eric Church’s “A Man Who Was Gonna Die Young” Video
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & More to Perform on ACM Awards
- Will Carrie Underwood Make It Another Week at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Chris Young Prepares to Travel Across the Pond
Jake Owen is an American country music singer-songwriter. His debut album, Startin' With Me, was released on July 25, 2006. Owen had planned to be a professional golfer and walked on to the Florida State University team before suffering a career-ending injury. Before long he was singing at a campus bar and soon left to pursue a music career in Nashville, Tennessee. His first single, "Yee Haw", has reached #16 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs and #83 on the Hot 100, while the album has peaked to #31 on the Billboard 200 and #8 on Top Country Albums.