KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Carrie Underwood: Typical College Student?
- Kenny Chesney Gets Ready for The Big Revival
- The Mystery of Zac Brown's Missing Beanie
- Country Stars Shocked by Rob Bironas' Death
- Tim McGraw Calls Album Covers "Iconic"
- Americana Fest: Avett Brothers, the Lone Bellow and More
- Country Stars Chow Down at Harvest Night in Nashville
- Lee Brice's Latest Single Almost Didn't Come His Way
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Michael Jackson
- Lee Brice's I Don't Dance Crowns Country Albums Chart
- All-American Amusement Parks Premieres on Great American Country
- Lady Antebellum’s 747 Will be With Them for a Long Time
- Brantley Gilbert’s Dog Makes a Great Touring Partner
- Lara Spencer Releases New Book: Flea Market Fabulous
- Watch Blake Shelton’s “Neon Light” Music Video
- Tim McGraw Releases Sundown Heaven Town
- Luke Bryan Explains Why His Farm Tour Isn’t Just for Fun
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Here Are the Winners of the Great American Country Giveaway
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
Jake Owen is an American country music singer-songwriter. His debut album, Startin' With Me, was released on July 25, 2006. Owen had planned to be a professional golfer and walked on to the Florida State University team before suffering a career-ending injury. Before long he was singing at a campus bar and soon left to pursue a music career in Nashville, Tennessee. His first single, "Yee Haw", has reached #16 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs and #83 on the Hot 100, while the album has peaked to #31 on the Billboard 200 and #8 on Top Country Albums.