KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Luke Bryan Shakes, Rattles and Rolls in Memphis
- Keith Urban Announces Raise 'Em Up Tour
- Taylor Swift: Not Sorry About Loving Nashville
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's New Album Due June 3
- Tim McGraw Weighs In on Stadium Tours
- Sara Evans vs. "Kenny Chesneys of the World"
- Dierks Bentley Tops Country Albums Chart for Fifth Time With Riser
- Eli Young Band Stepping Up for 10,000 Towns
- Excitement Surrounds Doobie Brothers Tribute Album
- Watch Florida Georgia Line’s “This Is How We Roll” Video Featuring Luke Bryan
- George Strait Is Planning a Post-Tour Vacation
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris & More Perform at All For The Hall Benefit Concert
- Watch Eric Church’s “A Man Who Was Gonna Die Young” Video
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & More to Perform on ACM Awards
- Will Carrie Underwood Make It Another Week at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Chris Young Prepares to Travel Across the Pond
- Eli Young Band Honor Small-Town Fans with 10,000 Towns
- Rascal Flatts Proud to Inspire the Next Generation
Brantley Gilbert (born January 20, 1985 ), is an American country rock music singer-songwriter. He has released two albums, both on the Average Joe's Entertainment Group label. His songs have also been recorded by Colt Ford and Jason Aldean. In February 2011, he left Average Joe's label to join Valory Music Group, where he has charted "Country Must Be Country Wide". A deluxe edition of Halfway to Heaven was released on September 13, 2011, two months before "Country Must Be Country Wide" reached number one on the Hot Country Songs charts.