KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Why Jake Owen’s Used Car Is So Pricey
- Yes, Shania Twain Is Blond
- Miranda Lambert, RaeLynn Skip the Makeup
- Steel Guitarist and Inventor Buddy Emmons Dead at 78
- Craig Campbell’s Wife Encouraged Sexy New Video
- Two Hours of Miranda Lambert, Cool Friends at Nashville Club
- Will Jason Aldean Continue His Acting Career?
- Are the Dixie Chicks Considering a U.S. Tour?
- Jason Isbell Claims Top Album Slot With Something More Than Free
- Kacey Musgraves to Perform at Farm Aid
- DIY Wedding Photo Booth
- Interview: The Junk Gypsies Talk Their Latest Projects
- Your Ultimate Summer Activity Checklist
- 6 of Nashville’s Best Honky Tonks
- 6 Best Fourth of July Destinations
- Father’s Day French Toast Strata
- 6 Summer Boredom Busters
- 5 Easy DIY Father’s Day Gifts
- Affordable, DIY Bridesmaid Gifts
- 5 Quirky, Cool Places To Visit In Oregon
Ronnie Gene Dunn (born June 1, 1953, Coleman, Texas) is an American country music singer-songwriter, known for being one half of the duo Brooks & Dunn. Songfacts states that Ronnie Dunn spent years playing bars and clubs before heading to Nashville and hooking up with Kix Brooks to form the successful duo Brooks & Dunn. Brooks & Dunn have sold over 30 million records, had 26 #1 singles, and are one of the most consistently successful acts on the concert circuit. They opened for the Rolling Stones in 2006. In 2009, they announced that they would disband in 2010.