KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- 10 Country Songs About Ghostly Occurrences
- Keith Urban Walks the Walk
- Halloween Crowd Toasts Lady Antebellum's "Bartender"
- Is Sam Hunt Bending Country Music's Rules?
- Hear Garth Brooks' New Music on Halloween
- Nashville Has the Whole World Hooked
- Country Music Festival Coming to New York City
- John Carter Cash Removes Clothes at Canadian Airport
- Sara Evans Is Ready for Nashville
- Jason Aldean, Bob Seger Film CMT Crossroads
- Country Stars Share Favorite Halloween Memories
- AT&T U-verse Presents My Opry Debut on Country Deep App
- Brantley Gilbert, Maddie & Tae Share Favorite Costumes
- Miranda Lambert Raises Over $600,000 for MuttNation Foundation
- Luke Bryan and David Nail Know “Good” Halloween Candy
- Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean Merge Tours for Stadium Shows
- Eric Church and Darius Rucker Remember Favorite Halloween Costumes
- Kenny Chesney Announces The Big Revival Tour
- One Pan Nan: Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- Sara Evans To Release First Christmas Album on November 17
Ronnie Gene Dunn (born June 1, 1953, Coleman, Texas) is an American country music singer-songwriter, known for being one half of the duo Brooks & Dunn. Songfacts states that Ronnie Dunn spent years playing bars and clubs before heading to Nashville and hooking up with Kix Brooks to form the successful duo Brooks & Dunn. Brooks & Dunn have sold over 30 million records, had 26 #1 singles, and are one of the most consistently successful acts on the concert circuit. They opened for the Rolling Stones in 2006. In 2009, they announced that they would disband in 2010.