KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Frankie Ballard Rebounds With "Helluva Life"
- Kelly Clarkson Gets Into the Holiday Spirit With Reba McEntire and Trisha Yearwood
- Parmalee Comes Home With "Carolina," New Album
- Johnny Cash's Forgotten 1980s Sessions Due March 25
- Zac Brown Band, Parmalee Release New Music
- Will Dustin Lynch Enlist Added Star Power for New Album?
- Sarah Darling Embraces the Holiday Season
- Garth Brooks Confirms 2014 World Tour
- Ray Price Hospitalized in Texas
- Sara Evans Sets New Album for March 4
- American Country Awards to Re-Air on Great American Country
- New Johnny Cash Album to be Released March 25
- Wrangler NFR 2013: Trevor Brazile Stands Alone with Historic 19th World Championship
- Florida Georgia Line Wins Big at American Country Awards
- Ray Price Back in the Hospital; Fighting Pancreatic Cancer
- Scotty McCreery Spreads Christmas Cheer Nationwide
- Wrangler NFR 2013: Wade Sundell Having a Hot Time in Las Vegas
- Frankie Ballard Will Release Sunshine & Whiskey on February 11
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: How to Make Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Billy Currington Announces We Are Tonight Tour
Ronnie Gene Dunn (born June 1, 1953, Coleman, Texas) is an American country music singer-songwriter, known for being one half of the duo Brooks & Dunn. Songfacts states that Ronnie Dunn spent years playing bars and clubs before heading to Nashville and hooking up with Kix Brooks to form the successful duo Brooks & Dunn. Brooks & Dunn have sold over 30 million records, had 26 #1 singles, and are one of the most consistently successful acts on the concert circuit. They opened for the Rolling Stones in 2006. In 2009, they announced that they would disband in 2010.