KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Reba and Dwight Yoakam Top This Week’s Album Chart
- Luke Bryan on Partying With Blake Shelton
- Jason Aldean Admits “I Was a Wreck”
- Carrie Underwood on the Voice “Blessed by God”
- Tim McGraw Says Judge Artists by Their Albums
- Recap: Party Down South: The Big Uneasy
- Jason Aldean, Reba and Brooks & Dunn Come Full Circle at ACM Awards
- Eric Church Is a Hot Concert Ticket
- Are There Any $1.2 Million Country Lyrics?
- Nashville Recap: Four Little Words That Changed the TV Series Forever
- Beautiful, Budget-Friendly Wedding Dresses
- Blake Takes Over No. 1 on Top 20
- Hit the Road, Y’all!
- Take Our Country State of Mind Quiz
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
- Budget Wedding: 6 Ways to Save Money
- Miranda and Luke Win Big at ACM Awards
- Q&A With the Salvage Dawgs
- Spring Festivals in Bloom
- Miranda Has Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
Ronnie Gene Dunn (born June 1, 1953, Coleman, Texas) is an American country music singer-songwriter, known for being one half of the duo Brooks & Dunn. Songfacts states that Ronnie Dunn spent years playing bars and clubs before heading to Nashville and hooking up with Kix Brooks to form the successful duo Brooks & Dunn. Brooks & Dunn have sold over 30 million records, had 26 #1 singles, and are one of the most consistently successful acts on the concert circuit. They opened for the Rolling Stones in 2006. In 2009, they announced that they would disband in 2010.