KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Brantley Gilbert Found Old Love Back Home
- CMT Crossroads: Bob Seger and Jason Aldean Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's Not 100 Percent Badass
- Tim McGraw Wore Out 1968 Elvis Album
- Where Have All the Cowboy Songs Gone?
- Sundy Best Bring a Fresh Sound to Austin City Limits Music Festival
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Kristian Bush Fights Off Zombies in "Trailer Hitch"
- Now What, Shania Twain?
- Chris Young Announces 2015 A.M. Worldwide Tour
- Brantley Gilbert Shares Details About His Engagement
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
Ronnie Gene Dunn (born June 1, 1953, Coleman, Texas) is an American country music singer-songwriter, known for being one half of the duo Brooks & Dunn. Songfacts states that Ronnie Dunn spent years playing bars and clubs before heading to Nashville and hooking up with Kix Brooks to form the successful duo Brooks & Dunn. Brooks & Dunn have sold over 30 million records, had 26 #1 singles, and are one of the most consistently successful acts on the concert circuit. They opened for the Rolling Stones in 2006. In 2009, they announced that they would disband in 2010.