KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Miranda Lambert: The Tour Bus Tour
- Luke Bryan Announces Dates for Farm Tour
- Dustin Lynch Keeps Growing With "Where It's At"
- Toby Keith Tops Forbes List of Top-Paid Country Artists
- Brad Paisley Goes Rogue With Preview of New Album
- Are Country Concert Tragedies the New Normal?
- Kristian Bush Takes It With Him on "Trailer Hitch"
- Bid, Listen and Love: Monster Headphones for Hope Auction Is Open
- Prisoners Putting Lyrics in Their Sentences
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Hank Williams Jr.
- Alan Jackson Exhibit to Open at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Luke Bryan Partners With Miller Lite to Bring Servicemen and Women to Chicago Show
- Garth Brooks Adds 9 Chicago Shows, Breaks Own Ticket Record
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
- Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke – The Best Of Certified Gold
- Taylor Swift and Eric Church Set for iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Elvis Granola
- The Secret Sisters to Release New Album Through Cracker Barrel
Leon Eric "Kix" Brooks III (born on May 12, 1955 in Shreveport, Louisiana, USA), is an American country music artist, best known for being one half of the duo Brooks & Dunn. The duo announced their retirement in August 2009 and performed their final concert on September 2, 2010 at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Songfacts reports that New To This Town, the first solo single released by Kix Brooks since the ending of his musical partnership with Ronnie Dunn, will be released on Arista Nashville, on March 19, 2012.