KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Party Down South Gets In the Holiday Spirit
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Eric Church Takes New York City on His Own Terms
- I'm Crushing on Little Big Town's "Girl Crush"
- Taylor Swift Credits Nashville With Life Lessons
- Kip Moore Brings Swagger to Ryman Auditorium
- Jason Aldean: "Music Was It"
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Johnny Cash
- Paul Craft, Master Songwriter, Dies in Nashville
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
- Eric Church Extends The Outsiders World Tour Into 2015
- Blake Shelton to Return for Season 8 of The Voice
- Great American Country, Popular Photography Launch $5,000 Contest
- Angaleena Presley’s Childhood Inspired “American Middle Class”
- Jason Aldean Holds 9th Annual Concert for the Cure
Thomas Rhett Akins, Jr. (born in Valdosta, Georgia) is an American country music singer known professionally as Thomas Rhett. He is the son of singer-songwriter Rhett Akins.
Here is some background information on Thomas Rhett from the Something To Do With My Hands Songfacts. Thomas Rhett grew up in the music industry by means of his singer-songwriter father Rhett Akins. Whilst studying business and communications at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Rhett formed a cover band and began playing frat parties and other gigs they could get.