KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Dan + Shay on Blake Shelton's Bud-Light-Blue Bus
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- 12 Other Names for Country Girls
- Darius Rucker Brewing Up New Job Description
- Keith Urban Joins Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace
- Tim McGraw Defends His Onstage Reaction
- The Roots of Florida Georgia Line's "Dirt"
- Blake Shelton Does Country Proud at Wrigley Field
- Jason Aldean and Kenny Chesney Go Day Drinking at B-Dubs
- Brad Paisley on Why the Concert Pit Isn't Baby-Friendly
- Shania Twain Announces End of Las Vegas Residency
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
- Inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival Set for Las Vegas
- David Nail Wins Co-MVP at All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- Lady Antebellum to Release 747 on September 30
- Kellie Pickler to Voice ‘VeggieTales’ Character
- Krystal Keith Makes Grand Ole Opry Debut
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Stay at No.1 on Top 20
Thomas Rhett Akins, Jr. (born in Valdosta, Georgia) is an American country music singer known professionally as Thomas Rhett. He is the son of singer-songwriter Rhett Akins.
Here is some background information on Thomas Rhett from the Something To Do With My Hands Songfacts. Thomas Rhett grew up in the music industry by means of his singer-songwriter father Rhett Akins. Whilst studying business and communications at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Rhett formed a cover band and began playing frat parties and other gigs they could get.