KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Keith Urban Mourns, Adam Lambert Fills In
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Winners
- Grand Ole Opry Star George Hamilton IV Dies at Age 77
- Blake Shelton Welcomes New Coaches to The Voice
- One Little Girl Brings Miranda Lambert to Tears
- Blake Shelton's Duet With Barbra Streisand
- Faith Hill Tells Tim McGraw's Writers to "Save Him"
- 11 Ways Out of Chronic Concert Struggles
- How to Tour Like Miranda Lambert in Three Easy Steps
- Tim McGraw Releases Sundown Heaven Town
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
- Americana Music Festival: 10 Acts to Catch
- Easy Tin Foil Recipes for a Bonfire
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Honored in Corn Maze
- A Day at the Tennessee Valley Fair
- Luke Bryan Will Kick Off Farm Tour 2014 on October 1
- Maddie & Tae Grew Up Fast to Sing Country Music
- Miranda Lambert Credits Kenny Chesney for Touring Success
- Recipes Fit for a [Farm] Queen
- Miranda Lambert’s MuttNation Foundation Breaks Ground on Redemption Ranch
Thomas Rhett Akins, Jr. (born in Valdosta, Georgia) is an American country music singer known professionally as Thomas Rhett. He is the son of singer-songwriter Rhett Akins.
Here is some background information on Thomas Rhett from the Something To Do With My Hands Songfacts. Thomas Rhett grew up in the music industry by means of his singer-songwriter father Rhett Akins. Whilst studying business and communications at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Rhett formed a cover band and began playing frat parties and other gigs they could get.