KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Eli Young Band Stepping Up for 10,000 Towns
- Excitement Surrounds Doobie Brothers Tribute Album
- Rock Fever: Keith Urban's First One-Man Band
- Kacey Musgraves' Secrets of Life on the Bus
- Lady Antebellum Fans Inspiring Next Album
- CMT's Next Women of Country Adds Five Artists
- ACM Awards Reveal Eight Performers
- Keith Urban Is Ready for the Road
- The Then and Now of Nashville Turned Upside Down
- Kacey Musgraves' Most Prophetic Song Is 16 Years Old
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris & More Perform at All For The Hall Benefit Concert
- Watch Eric Church’s “A Man Who Was Gonna Die Young” Video
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & More to Perform on ACM Awards
- Will Carrie Underwood Make It Another Week at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Chris Young Prepares to Travel Across the Pond
- Eli Young Band Honor Small-Town Fans with 10,000 Towns
- Rascal Flatts Proud to Inspire the Next Generation
- Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum & Jake Owen to Headline Watershed Music Festival
- Martina McBride, Charley Pride & More Scheduled for 2015 Country Music Cruise
Thomas Rhett Akins, Jr. (born in Valdosta, Georgia) is an American country music singer known professionally as Thomas Rhett. He is the son of singer-songwriter Rhett Akins.
Here is some background information on Thomas Rhett from the Something To Do With My Hands Songfacts. Thomas Rhett grew up in the music industry by means of his singer-songwriter father Rhett Akins. Whilst studying business and communications at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Rhett formed a cover band and began playing frat parties and other gigs they could get.