KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Stagecoach Festival 2015 in 10 Photos
- Darius Rucker Is Raising Southern Kids
- Eric Paslay’s Wedding: All the Details
- Ray Wylie Hubbard Emerges From Honky-Tonk Fog on The Ruffian’s Misfortune
- Reba and Dwight Yoakam Top This Week’s Album Chart
- Luke Bryan on Partying With Blake Shelton
- Jason Aldean Admits “I Was a Wreck”
- Carrie Underwood on the Voice “Blessed by God”
- Tim McGraw Says Judge Artists by Their Albums
- Recap: Party Down South: The Big Uneasy
- Beautiful, Budget-Friendly Wedding Dresses
- Blake Takes Over No. 1 on Top 20
- Hit the Road, Y’all!
- Take Our Country State of Mind Quiz
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
- Budget Wedding: 6 Ways to Save Money
- Miranda and Luke Win Big at ACM Awards
- Q&A With the Salvage Dawgs
- Spring Festivals in Bloom
- Miranda Has Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
Thomas Rhett Akins, Jr. (born in Valdosta, Georgia) is an American country music singer known professionally as Thomas Rhett. He is the son of singer-songwriter Rhett Akins.
Here is some background information on Thomas Rhett from the Something To Do With My Hands Songfacts. Thomas Rhett grew up in the music industry by means of his singer-songwriter father Rhett Akins. Whilst studying business and communications at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Rhett formed a cover band and began playing frat parties and other gigs they could get.