KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Johnny Cash's Forgotten 1980s Sessions Due March 25
- Zac Brown Band, Parmalee Release New Music
- Will Dustin Lynch Enlist Added Star Power for New Album?
- Sarah Darling Embraces the Holiday Season
- Garth Brooks Confirms 2014 World Tour
- Ray Price Hospitalized in Texas
- Sara Evans Sets New Album for March 4
- Hayden Panettiere: Nashville Resident?
- Garth Brooks Reclaims Country Album Crown With Blame It All on My Roots
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ray Price Back in the Hospital; Fighting Pancreatic Cancer
- Scotty McCreery Spreads Christmas Cheer Nationwide
- Wrangler NFR 2013: Wade Sundell Having a Hot Time in Las Vegas
- Frankie Ballard Will Release Sunshine & Whiskey on February 11
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: How to Make Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Billy Currington Announces We Are Tonight Tour
- Justin Moore, LeAnn Rimes & More Added to American Country Awards
- Dolly Parton Announces Release Date for Blue Smoke Album
- Watch: LeAnn Rimes’ “Gasoline and Matches” Video Shot with an iPhone
- Danielle Bradbery Is the New Face of SKECHERS
Thomas Rhett Akins, Jr. (born in Valdosta, Georgia) is an American country music singer known professionally as Thomas Rhett. He is the son of singer-songwriter Rhett Akins.
Here is some background information on Thomas Rhett from the Something To Do With My Hands Songfacts. Thomas Rhett grew up in the music industry by means of his singer-songwriter father Rhett Akins. Whilst studying business and communications at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Rhett formed a cover band and began playing frat parties and other gigs they could get.