KRAZy Country 105.9 |
Love and Theft
- Little Big Town Toast a Slew of Career Milestones
- Brantley Gilbert Found Old Love Back Home
- CMT Crossroads: Bob Seger and Jason Aldean Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's Not 100 Percent Badass
- Tim McGraw Wore Out 1968 Elvis Album
- Where Have All the Cowboy Songs Gone?
- Sundy Best Bring a Fresh Sound to Austin City Limits Music Festival
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Kristian Bush Fights Off Zombies in "Trailer Hitch"
- Chris Young Announces 2015 A.M. Worldwide Tour
- Brantley Gilbert Shares Details About His Engagement
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
Love and Theft is a bit different from the group that scored a Top 10 hit two years ago with “Runaway.” But the changes that have affected the group—most notably, signing with RCA Records and downsizing to a duo—have actually brought Love and Theft closer to what it originally set out to be: a band that writes, records and performs honest, soulful country music. While Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson are proud of their successful first effort, they are excited to have teamed with producer Josh Leo (Alabama, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) on their RCA effort.