KRAZy Country 105.9 |
Love and Theft
- CMT All-Time Top 40: U2
- Jerrod Niemman Floats to the Top With "Drink to That All Night"
- Hunter Hayes Admits to Once Feeling "Invisible"
- Miranda Lambert Isn't Half the Tweeter Blake Shelton Is
- Record Store Day: 10 Classic Country Collections
- Keith Urban: Who Wouldn't Want to Be in a U-Haul?
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Willie Nelson to Receive 5th Degree Black Belt
- Carrie Underwood Continues Her Reign at No. 1 on Top 20
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Eric Church to Release Vinyl Edition of The Outsiders for Record Store Day
- Take a Tour of Keith Urban’s Trailer
- Previously Unreleased Hank Williams Recordings Due Out May 20
- George Strait Prepares to Wrap His Final Tour
- Glen Campbell Moved Into an Alzheimer’s Care Facility
- Will Carrie Underwood Top the Chart on Top 20 Again This Week?
- Tim McGraw’s Sundown Heaven Tour Essentials
Love and Theft is a bit different from the group that scored a Top 10 hit two years ago with “Runaway.” But the changes that have affected the group—most notably, signing with RCA Records and downsizing to a duo—have actually brought Love and Theft closer to what it originally set out to be: a band that writes, records and performs honest, soulful country music. While Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson are proud of their successful first effort, they are excited to have teamed with producer Josh Leo (Alabama, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) on their RCA effort.