KRAZy Country 105.9 |
Love and Theft
- Erin Andrews and Brittany Snow Will Host 2015 CMT Music Awards
- CMT Hot 20 Countdown Welcomes Brad Paisley, Maddie & Tae
- Miranda Lambert: The Silver Lining
- Recap: Party Down South 2: Girls Night!
- Willie Nelson Tells His Own Story
- Would You Like Your Salad Dressing on the Side?
- Billy Currington Keeps Summer Forever
- Frederick Dierks Bentley Is His Name
- Inside the Mind of Party Down South Creator SallyAnn Salsano
- Brad Paisley Ready to Win Over Stones Fans
- Little Big Town’s “Girl Crush” Repeats At No. 1 on Top 20
- Jana Kramer’s Rustic Wedding
- The HGTV Lodge is Returning to CMA Fest June 11-14
- 6 Quirky Attractions in Texas
- Simple, Inexpensive Wedding Table Decorations
- Little Big Town Gets Two Weeks at No. 1 on Top 20
- A List of Every Celeb in Taylor Swift’s New Music Video
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Roasted Tomato Crostini
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman Releases Cookbook
- New Shows from Alaska to Texas
Love and Theft is a bit different from the group that scored a Top 10 hit two years ago with “Runaway.” But the changes that have affected the group—most notably, signing with RCA Records and downsizing to a duo—have actually brought Love and Theft closer to what it originally set out to be: a band that writes, records and performs honest, soulful country music. While Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson are proud of their successful first effort, they are excited to have teamed with producer Josh Leo (Alabama, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) on their RCA effort.