KRAZy Country 105.9 |
Love and Theft
- Two Signs That Dierks Bentley's Show Is a Good One
- Miranda Lambert, The Band Perry Join Fashion Rocks Special
- If Fifty Shades of Grey Went Country
- 12 Best Road Trip Songs
- This Is Maddie ... This Is Tae
- Are You Ready for Lohan Country?
- Taylor Swift, More Confirm iHeartRadio Festival
- Shania Twain Closing Curtain on Vegas Tenure
- Dan + Shay on Blake Shelton's Bud-Light-Blue Bus
- Jason Aldean Debuts "Burnin' It Down"
- The Willis Clan Moves On To Next Round of America’s Got Talent
- The Junk Gypsies Visit Yonder Way Farm
- Brad Paisley to Celebrate His New Album With a Pool Party
- Jason Aldean Releases “Burnin’ It Down”
- Craig Morgan Hosts 8th Annual Charity Event
- Chris Young’s “Who I Am With You” Reaches No. 1
- Shania Twain Announces End of Las Vegas Residency
- Lucy Hale Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of Her Opry Debut
- The Willis Clan to Compete on America’s Got Talent
- Little Big Town Joins Team Blake Shelton on The Voice
Love and Theft is a bit different from the group that scored a Top 10 hit two years ago with “Runaway.” But the changes that have affected the group—most notably, signing with RCA Records and downsizing to a duo—have actually brought Love and Theft closer to what it originally set out to be: a band that writes, records and performs honest, soulful country music. While Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson are proud of their successful first effort, they are excited to have teamed with producer Josh Leo (Alabama, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) on their RCA effort.