KRAZy Country 105.9 |
Love and Theft
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Michael Jackson
- Lee Brice's I Don't Dance Crowns Country Albums Chart
- Jason Aldean Sounds Off on Nashville's "Me, Too" Mentality
- Lee Brice's Wife Doesn't Hold Back Her Opinions
- Will The Best of Me Be the Best of Country?
- Kacey Musgraves Gears Up for Next Album
- 2014 Americana Music Awards: The Performers
- Another Perspective on Miranda Lambert's Tears
- Blake Shelton Calls Cher "Music Royalty"
- Lee Brice on Top of the World With "I Don't Dance"
- Tim McGraw Releases Sundown Heaven Town
- Luke Bryan Explains Why His Farm Tour Isn’t Just for Fun
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Here Are the Winners of the Great American Country Giveaway
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Great American Country Visits American Field
- New Series Horses Cut Shop Slated for 2015 on Great American Country
- George Strait Releases The Cowboy Rides Away: Live
- Americana Music Festival: 10 Acts to Catch
- Easy Tin Foil Recipes for a Bonfire
Love and Theft is a bit different from the group that scored a Top 10 hit two years ago with “Runaway.” But the changes that have affected the group—most notably, signing with RCA Records and downsizing to a duo—have actually brought Love and Theft closer to what it originally set out to be: a band that writes, records and performs honest, soulful country music. While Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson are proud of their successful first effort, they are excited to have teamed with producer Josh Leo (Alabama, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) on their RCA effort.