KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Florida Georgia Line's Tyler Hubbard Is Engaged
- Jake Owen, Songwriters Celebrate "Beachin'"
- How to Steal Miranda Lambert's Crystal-Trimmed Look
- Maddie & Tae Expect Tears During Grand Ole Opry Debut
- Carrie Underwood: Typical College Student?
- Kenny Chesney Gets Ready for The Big Revival
- The Mystery of Zac Brown's Missing Beanie
- Country Stars Shocked by Rob Bironas' Death
- Tim McGraw Calls Album Covers "Iconic"
- Americana Fest: Avett Brothers, the Lone Bellow and More
- Watch Dierks Bentley’s “Say You Do” Music Video
- Haley & Michaels to Release Debut EP on October 14
- All-American Amusement Parks Premieres on Great American Country
- Lady Antebellum’s 747 Will be With Them for a Long Time
- Brantley Gilbert’s Dog Makes a Great Touring Partner
- Lara Spencer Releases New Book: Flea Market Fabulous
- Watch Blake Shelton’s “Neon Light” Music Video
- Tim McGraw Releases Sundown Heaven Town
- Luke Bryan Explains Why His Farm Tour Isn’t Just for Fun
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
Kellie Dawn Pickler (born June 28, 1986) is an American singer best known for her sixth-place finish on the fifth season of American Idol. She was eliminated from the show on April 26, 2006. Kellie Pickler had a difficult upbringing. The Tough Songfacts explains that Kellie was raised by her grandparents, after her mother abandoned her and her alcoholic father spent time in and out of jail. The 21-year-old Pickler auditioned for American Idol in the fall of 2005 in Greensboro, North Carolina. She sang both Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" and Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing".