KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- How I Became Zac Brown
- Sara Evans Brings A-Game to Slow Me Down
- Luke Bryan Shakes, Rattles and Rolls in Memphis
- Keith Urban Announces Raise 'Em Up Tour
- Taylor Swift: Not Sorry About Loving Nashville
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's New Album Due June 3
- Tim McGraw Weighs In on Stadium Tours
- Sara Evans vs. "Kenny Chesneys of the World"
- Dierks Bentley Tops Country Albums Chart for Fifth Time With Riser
- Keith Urban & Rascal Flatts to Headline ACM Party for a Cause Festival
- Mel Tillis Recovering After Heart Surgery
- Watch Florida Georgia Line’s “This Is How We Roll” Video Featuring Luke Bryan
- George Strait Is Planning a Post-Tour Vacation
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris & More Perform at All For The Hall Benefit Concert
- Watch Eric Church’s “A Man Who Was Gonna Die Young” Video
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & More to Perform on ACM Awards
- Will Carrie Underwood Make It Another Week at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Chris Young Prepares to Travel Across the Pond
Kellie Dawn Pickler (born June 28, 1986) is an American singer best known for her sixth-place finish on the fifth season of American Idol. She was eliminated from the show on April 26, 2006. Kellie Pickler had a difficult upbringing. The Tough Songfacts explains that Kellie was raised by her grandparents, after her mother abandoned her and her alcoholic father spent time in and out of jail. The 21-year-old Pickler auditioned for American Idol in the fall of 2005 in Greensboro, North Carolina. She sang both Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" and Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing".