KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Brett Eldredge and Co-Writers Party to "Beat of the Music"
- ACM Honors Add Dierks Bentley, Kenny Chesney, More
- Brantley Gilbert, Justin Moore and Thomas Rhett Have a Throwdown
- Swamp Pawn's Coy Gomez Dies in Louisiana
- A 25-Year-Old #TBT to Garth Brooks
- Wanted: Florida Georgia Line/Ed Sheeran Collaboration
- Country Stars Take the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Taylor Swift Takes Questions From Social Media
- Carrie Underwood Joins 11 NFL Players for New Theme
- The Wonderful World of Kacey Musgraves and Katy Perry
- Dierks Bentley Lands at No. 1 with “Drunk On A Plane”
- Watch the Trailer for Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Chipotle Lime Shrimp Skewers
- Top 20 Country Countdown Visits Gatlinburg
- Trisha Yearwood Announces First Album in Seven Years
- Thomas Rhett Appreciates Dad’s Advice on the Road
- Great American Vacation: Grand Finale!
- Blake Shelton Releases “Neon Light”
- Scotty McCreery Extends See You Tonight Tour
- George Strait Announces The Cowboy Rides Away Live Album
Growing up in a small southeastern Missouri town, David Nail might’ve chosen to follow any of the dreams that drifted by like the riverboats on the mighty Mississippi: but in the end, it was music that called his name. “I was definitely more into sports growing up,” says the Midwest native, “I think I was expected to play in college, but as I grew older I became more interested in music. After my senior year, I had a few small college offers to play baseball.