KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Country Stars Have Little Big Town’s Back in “Girl Crush” Controversy
- Darius Rucker Works It Out Southern Style
- Keith Urban, Eric Church Added to ACM Party for a Cause
- Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen Have “Standards”
- Dolly Parton on Dollywood and a New Trio Reissue
- Darius Rucker Releases New Album, Southern Style
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Loving “Girl Crush”
- Miranda Lambert Keeps It Real at Madison Square Garden
- Brooks & Dunn Reuniting at ACM Awards
- Willie Nelson Confirms Eric Church, Merle Haggard for Fourth of July Picnic
- 5 Must-Visit Destinations in Arkansas
- Pretty Easter Tablescape Ideas
- Hunt for Americana Photo Contest: Winners Announced!
- Summer Music Festival Outfit Inspiration
- Carrie Underwood Returns To No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Bananas Foster Pancakes
- Spring Salvage on Great American Country
- It’s International Waffle Day!
- Blake Shelton Moves Into No. 1 on Top 20
- You Should Know: 7 Emerging Artists from SXSW
Here is some background information on Kip Moore from the Somethin' 'Bout A Truck Songfacts. Tifton, Georgia native Kip Moore made his first public performance at a Mellow Mushroom restaurant in the Georgian town of Valdosta. He moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 2004, where songwriter and producer Brett James helped him sign to a publishing deal. Four years later he signed to a record deal with MCA Nashville and released his debut single Mary Was The Marrying Kind in early 2011, which peaked at #45 on the country chart. Somethin' 'Bout A Truck was his second single, and his first Hot 100 hit.