KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Taylor Swift Performing Live Sunday on MTV Video Music Awards
- 14 Country Albums for Fall 2014
- The Band Perry: No Hurricanes, Butterflies or Rainbows
- Chase Rice Ignites the Night and Shines a Light
- Losers Inspired Chris Young's Winner
- Jake Owen Says "Patience Happened"
- When the Game Stands Tall Captures Essence of High School Football
- Brett Eldredge and Co-Writers Party to "Beat of the Music"
- ACM Honors Add Dierks Bentley, Kenny Chesney, More
- Brantley Gilbert, Justin Moore and Thomas Rhett Have a Throwdown
- Scotty McCreery Reclaims No. 1 on Top 20
- U.S. National Park Service Celebrates Its 98th Birthday
- Johnny Cash Boyhood Home Is Now Open
- Florida Georgia Line Digs Deeper with “Dirt” Music Video
- Dierks Bentley Lands at No. 1 with “Drunk On A Plane”
- Watch the Trailer for Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Chipotle Lime Shrimp Skewers
- Top 20 Country Countdown Visits Gatlinburg
- Trisha Yearwood Announces First Album in Seven Years
- Thomas Rhett Appreciates Dad’s Advice on the Road
Here is some background information on Kip Moore from the Somethin' 'Bout A Truck Songfacts. Tifton, Georgia native Kip Moore made his first public performance at a Mellow Mushroom restaurant in the Georgian town of Valdosta. He moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 2004, where songwriter and producer Brett James helped him sign to a publishing deal. Four years later he signed to a record deal with MCA Nashville and released his debut single Mary Was The Marrying Kind in early 2011, which peaked at #45 on the country chart. Somethin' 'Bout A Truck was his second single, and his first Hot 100 hit.