KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT All-Time Top 40: U2
- Jerrod Niemman Floats to the Top With "Drink to That All Night"
- Hunter Hayes Admits to Once Feeling "Invisible"
- Miranda Lambert Isn't Half the Tweeter Blake Shelton Is
- Record Store Day: 10 Classic Country Collections
- Keith Urban: Who Wouldn't Want to Be in a U-Haul?
- Glen Campbell Moved to Health Care Facility
- Fresh Country Faces Flock to Tortuga Music Festival
- David Nail and David Cook on New Single, "Kiss You Tonight"
- Jason Aldean Joins Writers Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip to Toast "When She Says Baby"
- Willie Nelson to Receive 5th Degree Black Belt
- Carrie Underwood Continues Her Reign at No. 1 on Top 20
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Eric Church to Release Vinyl Edition of The Outsiders for Record Store Day
- Take a Tour of Keith Urban’s Trailer
- Previously Unreleased Hank Williams Recordings Due Out May 20
- George Strait Prepares to Wrap His Final Tour
- Glen Campbell Moved Into an Alzheimer’s Care Facility
- Will Carrie Underwood Top the Chart on Top 20 Again This Week?
- Tim McGraw’s Sundown Heaven Tour Essentials
Here is some background information on Kip Moore from the Somethin' 'Bout A Truck Songfacts. Tifton, Georgia native Kip Moore made his first public performance at a Mellow Mushroom restaurant in the Georgian town of Valdosta. He moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 2004, where songwriter and producer Brett James helped him sign to a publishing deal. Four years later he signed to a record deal with MCA Nashville and released his debut single Mary Was The Marrying Kind in early 2011, which peaked at #45 on the country chart. Somethin' 'Bout A Truck was his second single, and his first Hot 100 hit.