KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Brad Paisley Goes Rogue With Preview of New Album
- Are Country Concert Tragedies the New Normal?
- Kristian Bush Takes It With Him on "Trailer Hitch"
- Bid, Listen and Love: Monster Headphones for Hope Auction Is Open
- Prisoners Putting Lyrics in Their Sentences
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Hank Williams Jr.
- Blake Boots Miranda to Seize Top Album Title
- 12 Songs About Doing Time
- Garth Brooks Launching Tour With 10 Chicago Shows
- If Brad Paisley Were a Rising Star
- Luke Bryan Partners With Miller Lite to Bring Servicemen and Women to Chicago Show
- Garth Brooks Adds 9 Chicago Shows, Breaks Own Ticket Record
- Taylor Swift Gives Young Fan Advice on Unrequited Love
- Randy Travis to Release Influences Vol. 2: The Man I Am on August 19
- Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke – The Best Of Certified Gold
- Taylor Swift and Eric Church Set for iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Elvis Granola
- The Secret Sisters to Release New Album Through Cracker Barrel
- Scotty McCreery and Kenny Chesney Debut on Top 20
Here is some background information on Kip Moore from the Somethin' 'Bout A Truck Songfacts. Tifton, Georgia native Kip Moore made his first public performance at a Mellow Mushroom restaurant in the Georgian town of Valdosta. He moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 2004, where songwriter and producer Brett James helped him sign to a publishing deal. Four years later he signed to a record deal with MCA Nashville and released his debut single Mary Was The Marrying Kind in early 2011, which peaked at #45 on the country chart. Somethin' 'Bout A Truck was his second single, and his first Hot 100 hit.