KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Party Down South Gets In the Holiday Spirit
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Eric Church Takes New York City on His Own Terms
- I'm Crushing on Little Big Town's "Girl Crush"
- Taylor Swift Credits Nashville With Life Lessons
- Kip Moore Brings Swagger to Ryman Auditorium
- Jason Aldean: "Music Was It"
- CMT All-Time Top 40: Johnny Cash
- Paul Craft, Master Songwriter, Dies in Nashville
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
- Eric Church Extends The Outsiders World Tour Into 2015
- Blake Shelton to Return for Season 8 of The Voice
- Great American Country, Popular Photography Launch $5,000 Contest
- Angaleena Presley’s Childhood Inspired “American Middle Class”
Here is some background information on Kip Moore from the Somethin' 'Bout A Truck Songfacts. Tifton, Georgia native Kip Moore made his first public performance at a Mellow Mushroom restaurant in the Georgian town of Valdosta. He moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 2004, where songwriter and producer Brett James helped him sign to a publishing deal. Four years later he signed to a record deal with MCA Nashville and released his debut single Mary Was The Marrying Kind in early 2011, which peaked at #45 on the country chart. Somethin' 'Bout A Truck was his second single, and his first Hot 100 hit.