KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Keith Urban Announces Raise 'Em Up Tour
- Taylor Swift: Not Sorry About Loving Nashville
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Confirmed
- Miranda Lambert's New Album Due June 3
- Tim McGraw Weighs In on Stadium Tours
- Sara Evans vs. "Kenny Chesneys of the World"
- Dierks Bentley Tops Country Albums Chart for Fifth Time With Riser
- Eli Young Band Stepping Up for 10,000 Towns
- Excitement Surrounds Doobie Brothers Tribute Album
- Rock Fever: Keith Urban's First One-Man Band
- Watch Florida Georgia Line’s “This Is How We Roll” Video Featuring Luke Bryan
- George Strait Is Planning a Post-Tour Vacation
- Top 10 Country Tweets of the Week
- Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris & More Perform at All For The Hall Benefit Concert
- Watch Eric Church’s “A Man Who Was Gonna Die Young” Video
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert & More to Perform on ACM Awards
- Will Carrie Underwood Make It Another Week at No. 1 on Top 20?
- Chris Young Prepares to Travel Across the Pond
- Eli Young Band Honor Small-Town Fans with 10,000 Towns
- Rascal Flatts Proud to Inspire the Next Generation
Here is some background information on Kip Moore from the Somethin' 'Bout A Truck Songfacts. Tifton, Georgia native Kip Moore made his first public performance at a Mellow Mushroom restaurant in the Georgian town of Valdosta. He moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 2004, where songwriter and producer Brett James helped him sign to a publishing deal. Four years later he signed to a record deal with MCA Nashville and released his debut single Mary Was The Marrying Kind in early 2011, which peaked at #45 on the country chart. Somethin' 'Bout A Truck was his second single, and his first Hot 100 hit.