KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- CMT Artists of the Year Honorees Revealed
- Inside Carrie Underwood's "Something in the Water"
- Kristian Bush Fights Off Zombies in "Trailer Hitch"
- Now What, Shania Twain?
- Alan Jackson Digs Brandy Clark Song
- Reba McEntire Signs to Nash Icon Music
- Little Big Town Inject Fun Into Pain Killer
- Kellie Pickler Dazzles at USO Gala
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Party Down South Gets In the Holiday Spirit
- Sam Hunt Has Perfect Timing With New Album
- Jason Aldean Announces Second Leg of Burn It Down Tour
- Florida Georgia Line on Why They Gave Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down”
- Miranda Lambert to Participate in Great American Dog-a-Thon
- Little Big Town Prepares to Release Pain Killer
- The Best Pumpkin Desserts for Fall
- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Remain at No. 1 on Top 20
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Homemade Miso Soup
- Eric Church Extends The Outsiders World Tour Into 2015
- Blake Shelton to Return for Season 8 of The Voice
Gloriana is an American country music group founded in 2008. It is composed of brothers Tom Gossin and Mike Gossin (vocals, guitar), as well as Rachel Reinert (vocals, tambourine) and, until July 2011, Cheyenne Kimball (vocals, mandolin). Before the band's foundation, Kimball was the 2002 winner of the competition America's Most Talented Kid and a solo artist on Epic Records. Gloriana released its debut single "Wild at Heart" in February 2009, which has become a Top 15 hit on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.