KRAZy Country 105.9 |
- Taylor Swift Performing Live Sunday on MTV Video Music Awards
- 14 Country Albums for Fall 2014
- The Band Perry: No Hurricanes, Butterflies or Rainbows
- Chase Rice Ignites the Night and Shines a Light
- Losers Inspired Chris Young's Winner
- Jake Owen Says "Patience Happened"
- When the Game Stands Tall Captures Essence of High School Football
- Brett Eldredge and Co-Writers Party to "Beat of the Music"
- ACM Honors Add Dierks Bentley, Kenny Chesney, More
- Brantley Gilbert, Justin Moore and Thomas Rhett Have a Throwdown
- U.S. National Park Service Celebrates Its 98th Birthday
- Johnny Cash Boyhood Home Is Now Open
- Florida Georgia Line Digs Deeper with “Dirt” Music Video
- Dierks Bentley Lands at No. 1 with “Drunk On A Plane”
- Watch the Trailer for Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me
- Krystal Keith in the Kitchen: Chipotle Lime Shrimp Skewers
- Top 20 Country Countdown Visits Gatlinburg
- Trisha Yearwood Announces First Album in Seven Years
- Thomas Rhett Appreciates Dad’s Advice on the Road
- Great American Vacation: Grand Finale!
Gloriana is an American country music group founded in 2008. It is composed of brothers Tom Gossin and Mike Gossin (vocals, guitar), as well as Rachel Reinert (vocals, tambourine) and, until July 2011, Cheyenne Kimball (vocals, mandolin). Before the band's foundation, Kimball was the 2002 winner of the competition America's Most Talented Kid and a solo artist on Epic Records. Gloriana released its debut single "Wild at Heart" in February 2009, which has become a Top 15 hit on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.